More about Reviva Labs:
Reviva Labs is a clinical skincare company that is also environmentally conscious. The products are researched and they deliver great results. Reviva Labs items are available at natural foods stores, grocery stores, and even Ulta! If you missed some of my previous Reviva Labs review posts, be sure to check out these links! Expectant Mama Skincare Review, Expectant Mama Skincare Review (part 2), Reviva Labs Gentle Smoothing Cleansing Gel, Reviva Labs Vit E Stick, Reviva Labs Makeup Primer, Collagen Fibre Eye Pads and Willard Water Anti-Irritant Gel.
This Giveaway is for Reviva Lab's Hyaluronic Acid Serum and TGF Beta-1 Cream (or Collagen Regneration Cream). To hear more about these products and enter the Giveaway, please keep reading!
Reviva Lab's Hyaluronic Acid Serum:
I am such a HUGE fan of Hyaluronic Acid! It is a phenomenal ingredient for hydrating and plumping up your skin. I love that this Serum is super hydrating, yet it never breaks me out! This is a product that I like to always have on hand. I have used it off and on over the past year and have really had some nice results!
Reviva Lab's Hyaluronic Acid Serum can be used as a moisture booster in addition to your usual moisturizers. Also, it can be used on its own. Just apply in in the evenings either alone or underneath your night time moisturizer. It can raise your skin's moisture levels while helping to plump up your skin and tone down expression lines. I like using this serum to soothe and hydrate my skin after using a facial mask.
Key Ingredients: Hyaluronic Acid and Green Tea Extract
The Skinny: 1 oz bottle retails for $22.00
Reviva Lab's TGF (Tissue Growth Factor) beta-1 Cream (newly named: Collagen Regeneration Cream):
While I have not had a chance to try out this product yet (I am in the midst of other skincare testing), I do have some product information for you!
As you can see, this cream just got a new name! It is now called "Collagen Regeneration Cream". This cream contains 'tissue growth factors" (and supporting elements) which help to reverse sun damage and promote "healthy" collagen growth.
You can apply this cream morning and/or at night over serums, gels, or glycolics or under Alpha Lipoic or other creams (per Reviva Lab's instructions). Reviva suggests using this cream in 2-week cycles.
Key Ingredients: This formula contains a "new marine botanical discovery" Coconut Endosperm as well as soy, COZ-10, and Squalene
Benefits: This cream can improve tissue structure, increase collagen synthesis (to diminish fine lines), and can improve texture and tone of skin.
The Skinny: 2 oz jar retails for $35.00.
The Prize: One randomly selected winner will receive Reviva Lab's Hyaluronic Acid Serum and TGF Beta-1 Cream (new name: Collagen Regeneration Cream).
- USA only
- You must be 18 years old to enter or have your parents permission.
- Prize is shipped directly to winner by Reviva Labs. Pammy Blogs Beauty is not responsible for items lost or damaged in mail/transit. Prize fulfillment is through Reviva Labs.
- To enter the contest, you must fill out Rafflecopter form below. The winner will be chosen randomly through Rafflecopter. In the event of technical error, Pammy Blogs Beauty reserves the right to pick the winner. Pammy Blogs Beauty will verify entries and will disqualify individuals with multiple entries or who have falsified information.
- The winner has 48 hours to respond to winner announcement email or a new winner will be selected.
- Only one entry per person. With that said, you may earn extra entries by tweeting, liking on facebook, etc on the Rafflecopter form.
- Contest starts on Sept 13th, 2012 and ends on midnight Oct 5th, 2012 .
1. Please see rules.
2. You must be a follower/Subscriber of this blog in at least one way to enter. You have multiple ways to follow this blog: e-mail subscription (see tab in upper right hand side of blog, Google Friend Connect (if you are on Blogger), facebook, twitter, Pinterest, Google+, BlogLovin, and Hello Cotton. The more ways in which you follow this blog...the more chances that you have to win!
3. Fill out Rafflecopter form below.
4. Answer question in comment form below:"What is your favorite skincare item in your current routine. Would you recommend it?"
5. You must follow Reviva Labs on twitter.
5. You must follow Reviva Labs on twitter.
For additional or bonus "entries":
- You can follow this blog in numerous ways (e-mail subscription, Google Friend Connect (if you are on Blogger), facebook, twitter, Pinterest, Google+, BlogLovin, and Hello Cotton ). 2 entries each!
- You can tweet about this giveaway (one time per day max). Please include a link back to this giveaway and @pammyblogbeauty and @RealRevivaLabs (one entry per tweet)
- Do a Blog Post about this giveaway (must include a link back to this giveaway and giveaway photo/art): 5 entries
through Reviva labs
a Rafflecopter giveaway