I am such a fan of this skincare line! If you are not familiar with Reviva's products, be sure to check out some of my previous reviews: Expectant Mama Skincare Review, Expectant Mama Skincare Review (part 2), Reviva Labs Gentle Smoothing Cleansing Gel, Reviva Labs Vit E Stick, and Reviva Labs Makeup Primer.
Reviva Labs is an eco-friendly and clinically-based skincare company. The products are well-tested, researched, and results-driven. The packaging is non-descript and the items are most commonly found in natural foods stores. I have had the pleasure of testing out quite a few items from Reviva Labs...and let me tell you, I have yet to find a Reviva Labs product that I do not like!
Warmer weather and time outdoors brings about a whole host of skincare concerns. Check out an excerpt from Mr. Strassler's (creator of Reviva Labs) article "Summer Skin Care Tips":
I will post a Giveaway towards the beginning of each month. I will select a winner each month via Rafflecopter. I will contact Reviva Labs with my winner's name and address. Then Reviva will ship out the prizes! These giveaways will be for USA addresses only (sorry!).
What are the Prizes???
Well, as you may have guessed, the prizes are all items to help ya'll with skincare concerns common during the warmer months!
- Month One (April): Ultra C Cream and Vitamin E Stick.
- Month Two (May): Tan Without Sun and Vitamin E Stick.
- Month Three (June): Collagen Fibre Eye Pads w/Myoxinol and Willard Water Anti-Irritant Gel; ideal for use after sun exposure to moisturize and combat environmental damage…has many other uses.
- Month Four (July): Light Skin Peel and Hydrogen Peroxide & Green Papaya Mask.
- Month Five (August): Organic Day Cream w/Alpha Lipoic Acid and Cream Hydratante
- Month Six (September): Hyaluronic Acid Serum and TGF Beta-1 Cream.
Some of these products I am familiar with (and some are even favorite products of mine! Like the good-ol Vit E stick!!!)...and some of them are totally new to me. I will be using and testing the products right along-side the giveaways. This way you can hear either a review or my first-impressions of the products before entering each giveaway.
I am excited about embarking upon this Giveaway adventure! So, just keep checking back as new Giveaways will be posted each month! The first one will be posted at the beginning of April. So, please keep checking back for that!