Reviva Labs is a clinically-based skincare company that is also environmentally conscious. The products are well-tested, researched, and results-driven. The packaging is non-descript and the items are most commonly found in natural foods stores. Lately, I have even seen Reviva Labs recently at my local Ulta and at Kroger (my grocery store). If you haven't already, be sure to check out some of my Reviva Labs reviews! : Expectant Mama Skincare Review, Expectant Mama Skincare Review (part 2), Reviva Labs Gentle Smoothing Cleansing Gel, Reviva Labs Vit E Stick, and Reviva Labs Makeup Primer.
What is the Giveaway schedule?
- Month Three (June): Collagen Fibre Eye Pads and Willard Water Anti-Irritant Gel
- Month Four (July): Light Skin Peel and Seaweed Soap
- Month Five (August): Organic Day Cream w/Alpha Lipoic Acid and Cream Hydratante
- Month Six (September): Hyaluronic Acid Serum and TGF Beta-1 Cream.
For product info and Giveaway Details, please keep reading!
These eye pads are a total treat for tired and puffy eyes. They are nice to have on-hand for when you are in the mood for some beauty-pampering. It will feel like a salon beauty experience in your own home!
These pads promise to temporarily diminish wrinkles, decrease puffiness, and decrease dark circles. Personally, I found no reduction in dark circles and I don't have wrinkles. But, I did notice immediate improvements as far as decreasing puffiness. Also, these make the whole area appear smoother. My eye area looks and feels "tightened" after using these pads.
The Collagen Fibre Eye Pads contain Myoxinol (an extract from the Hibiscus flower) which is able to relax facial muscles and provide a "Botox-like" effect. Reviva's clinical tests showed a 26% wrinkle reduction after 3 weeks of treatment. In addition, the Collagen Fibre Eye Pads have Collagen which instantly plumps and smooths the skin.
How do you use them?
You just moisten the under-eye area (or apply Reviva's Skin Energizing Gel) and place the dry Eye Pad on your skin. Then, you tap a wet cotton ball over top to moisten and stick pad. Pad will "shrink" when wet and become somewhat gel-like. Leave the pads on 15-20 minutes or until dry. Last, just peel the pads off. I always finish off with an application of eye cream.
Willard Water Anti-Irritant Gel:
Reviva's Willard Water Anti-Irritant Gel is a must-have for summer! Willard Water is a catalyst-altered water: supercharged water for soothing and anti-irritant benefits! This "miracle water" is combined with soothing aloe as a clear gel. My skin is so sensitive and I am often fighting some form of irritation: razor burn, itchy skin, bug bites from these Georgia bugs, and sunburn (I avoid the direct sun and wear sunscreen...but, alas, sometimes I still get burned). You can also use this for those occasional kitchen burns or burns from your curling iron/flat iron. This gel can also be used to soothe post-treatment skin (after a beauty treatment) or just as a moisturizer! I know that I am happy to have this useful gel on hand!
The Prize: One winner will get the "Collagen Fibre Eye Pads" and the "Willard Water Anti-Irritant Gel".
- USA only
- You must be 18 years old to enter or have your parents permission.
- Prize is shipped directly to winner by Reviva Labs. Pammy Blogs Beauty is not responsible for items lost or damaged in mail/transit. Prize fulfillment is through Reviva Labs.
- To enter the contest, you must fill out Rafflecopter form below. The winner will be chosen randomly through Rafflecopter. In the event of technical error, Pammy Blogs Beauty reserves the right to pick the winner. Pammy Blogs Beauty will verify entries and will disqualify individuals with multiple entries or who have falsified information.
- The winner has 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be selected.
- Only one entry per person. With that said, you may earn extra entries by tweeting, liking on facebook, etc on the Rafflecopter form.
- Contest starts on June 5th 2012 and ends on midnight June 29th 2012.
1. Please see rules.
2. You must be a follower/Subscriber of this blog in at least one way to enter. You have multiple ways to follow this blog: e-mail subscription (see tab in upper right hand side of blog, Google Friend Connect (if you are on Blogger), facebook, twitter, Pinterest, Google+, BlogLovin, and Hello Cotton. The more ways in which you follow this blog...the more chances that you have to win!
3. Fill out Rafflecopter form below.
4. Answer question in comment form below: "What skincare product can you not live without?"
For additional or bonus "entries":
- You can follow this blog in numerous ways (e-mail subscription, Google Friend Connect (if you are on Blogger), facebook, twitter, Pinterest, Google+, BlogLovin, and Hello Cotton ). 2 entries each!
- You can tweet about this giveaway (one time per day max). Please include a link back to this giveaway and @pammyblogbeauty and @RealRevivaLabs (one entry per tweet)
- Do a Blog Post about this giveaway (must include a link back to this giveaway and giveaway photo/art): 5 entries
Thanks so much for participating in this Giveaway! I appreciate the love and support from all of my wonderful readers! So, it is a pleasure to host a Giveaway for you all!
Prize fulfillment through