Reviva Labs is a clinical skincare company that is also environmentally conscious. I am a huge fan of the brand and I have had such great luck with their products. The products are researched and they deliver results. Reviva Labs items are most commonly found in natural foods stores. With that said, my local grocery store and Ulta carry Reviva Labs too! If you haven't already, be sure to check out some of my Reviva Labs reviews! : Expectant Mama Skincare Review, Expectant Mama Skincare Review (part 2), Reviva Labs Gentle Smoothing Cleansing Gel, Reviva Labs Vit E Stick, Reviva Labs Makeup Primer, and the reviews listed in June's giveaway Collagen Fibre Eye Pads and Willard Water Anti-Irritant Gel.
Coming Soon: Month Six (September): Hyaluronic Acid Serum and TGF Beta-1 Cream
Keep reading after the page break to learn more about the products in this month's giveaway: Reviva Labs Organic Antioxidant & Texturizing Day Cream and Reviva Labs Cream Hydratante (Hydrating Night Cream). Giveaway entry form is at the bottom of the post after the jump.
Giveaway Product Info and Mini Reviews/First Impressions:
Organic Antioxidant & Texturizing Day Cream with Alpha Lipoic Acid:
This is an antioxidant complex cream with Alpha Lipoic Acid. This product is formulated for normal-dry skin types. It softens and hydrates skin while protecting from future damage with antioxidants.
Key ingredients include:
- Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Vitamins C and E
- Green Tea.
- aloe vera gel
- hybrid sunflower oil
- almond oil
- green tea extract
- cucumber extract
- Promotes elasticity and clarity.
- Diminishes fine lines and wrinkles.
- Unique defense against future skin damage
This day cream has such a nice texture. It is creamy without being greasy. It absorbs quickly and leaves skin looking soft and hydrated. While I could not test this extensively (as it contains Vit A which I am avoiding while breastfeeding), I look forward to using it when I am no longer breastfeeding. This product would work well layered underneath your usual daily sunscreen to boost moisture and antioxidant protection. Like all Reviva Labs products, this cream has no-frills packaging. A 2 oz jar of cream retails for about $15.00.
Reviva Labs Cream Hydratante (Hydrating Night Cream):
This is a night cream that is formulated specifically for combination or younger skin that has lost moisture but is not severely dehydrated. Also, this cream can work for oily skin with surface dryness. This cream can also work to soothe skin irritations and chapping. The ingredient chamomile works to soothe skin and work as an anti-irritant.
- Cream Hydratante is a hydrating night cream which works on the surface of the skin. It is ideal for all slightly dry skins...ore even oily skins with temporary surface dryness.
- Its and effective sunburn aid as it is so soothing.
- Helps soothe and calm rough or irritated skin.
Apply at night to a freshly washed face. To apply mix a little water with the product to thin it out and help it to apply evenly.
My First Impressions:
This is not your usual night cream! It feels thick, sticky, and even a bit greasy to the touch. Personally, I prefer non-greasy creams. With that said, this product really works to hydrate! When I use it, I really notice the difference when I wake up in the morning. A layer of this cream really does heal any dryness you might have overnight. While I won't use this every night because of the greasy feel, this product will be great to have on hand whenever I need an overnight moisture treatment. I think this product would be great in the winter when the elements really dry you out.
One winner will get Reviva's Organic Antioxidant & Texturizing Day Cream with Alpha Lipoic Acid and Reviva Labs Cream Hydratante (Hydrating Night Cream).
- USA only
- You must be 18 years old to enter or have your parents permission.
- Prize is shipped directly to winner by Reviva Labs. Pammy Blogs Beauty is not responsible for items lost or damaged in mail/transit. Prize fulfillment is through Reviva Labs.
- To enter the contest, you must fill out Rafflecopter form below. The winner will be chosen randomly through Rafflecopter. In the event of technical error, Pammy Blogs Beauty reserves the right to pick the winner. Pammy Blogs Beauty will verify entries and will disqualify individuals with multiple entries or who have falsified information.
- The winner has 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be selected.
- Only one entry per person. With that said, you may earn extra entries by tweeting, liking on facebook, etc on the Rafflecopter form.
- Contest starts on August 7th, 2012 and ends on midnight Sept 4th, 2012 .
1. Please see rules.
2. You must be a follower/Subscriber of this blog in at least one way to enter. You have multiple ways to follow this blog: e-mail subscription (see tab in upper right hand side of blog, Google Friend Connect (if you are on Blogger), facebook, twitter, Pinterest, Google+, BlogLovin, and Hello Cotton. The more ways in which you follow this blog...the more chances that you have to win!
3. Fill out Rafflecopter form below.
4. Answer question in comment form below:"What is your biggest skincare concern and what do you do to address it?"
5. You must follow Reviva Labs on twitter.
5. You must follow Reviva Labs on twitter.
For additional or bonus "entries":
- You can follow this blog in numerous ways (e-mail subscription, Google Friend Connect (if you are on Blogger), facebook, twitter, Pinterest, Google+, BlogLovin, and Hello Cotton ). 2 entries each!
- You can tweet about this giveaway (one time per day max). Please include a link back to this giveaway and @pammyblogbeauty and @RealRevivaLabs (one entry per tweet)
- Do a Blog Post about this giveaway (must include a link back to this giveaway and giveaway photo/art): 5 entries
a Rafflecopter giveaway