I have had such great results with Reviva Labs products that it is a pleasure to offer this ongoing giveaway series for my readers!
Reviva Labs is a clinical skincare company that is also environmentally conscious. The products are researched and they deliver results. Reviva Labs items are most commonly found in natural foods stores. If you haven't already, be sure to check out some of my Reviva Labs reviews! : Expectant Mama Skincare Review, Expectant Mama Skincare Review (part 2), Reviva Labs Gentle Smoothing Cleansing Gel, Reviva Labs Vit E Stick, Reviva Labs Makeup Primer, and the reviews listed in last month's giveaway Collagen Fibre Eye Pads and Willard Water Anti-Irritant Gel.
What is the Giveaway schedule?
- Month Four (July): Light Skin Peel and Seaweed Soap
- Month Five (August): Organic Day Cream w/Alpha Lipoic Acid and Cream Hydratante
- Month Six (September): Hyaluronic Acid Serum and TGF Beta-1 Cream.
Product Information and Reviews:
Reviva Lab's famous Non-Chemical Light Skin Peel:
I am so glad that i get to offer Reviva's famous Non-Chemical Light Skin Peel for a giveaway!!!
This is interesting! Did you know that the concept of "exfoliation" was actually introduced by Reviva labs over 26 years ago?
I can't test this product out right now because I am breastfeeding my baby and need to avoid certain product ingredients like salicylic acid. I am sure that I am being overly cautious. But, I am a rule-follower like that! With that said, I can't wait to try this product out as soon as I am able!!!
Reviva states that this product is not a harsh chemical peel. It doesn't "peel skin" as we know it, but gently lifts off more hardened, dried skin cells than can be achieved by scrubs or other exfoliating products. As we all know, when dead skin accumulates, it blocks the penetration of treatment products. Plus, it makes your skin look dull. Good exfoliation brightens the skin and allows your treatment products to work better for you (because they absorb better!).
How to use Reviva's Non-Chemical Light Skin Peel:
Use this product 1-2x per week. Just apply a light coat over freshly washed skin. Let it dry for about 5 minutes. When it is dry, fluff it off with your fingers or a dry washcloth.
Reviva Lab's Seaweed Soap:
As much as I love all of my body washes, nothing beats a good bar soap!!!
This soap features a pure vegetable base with palm and coconut oils. The seaweed gives the bar exfoliating properties. The seaweed in this soap apparently has some anti-cellulite properties: It can help stimulate circulation and discharge skin toxins.
The exfoliation of the seaweed in this soap is quite strong. So, I reserve scrubbing this bar onto the rougher or less sensitive areas of my body. For those areas, it works great. For more sensitive areas, apply gently or lather the soap onto a washcloth.
I enjoy using this soap when I need a boost of exfoliation!
Now...on to the Giveaway!!!!
The Prize: One winner will get Reviva's "Non-Chemical Light Skin Peel" and the "Seaweed Soap".
- USA only
- You must be 18 years old to enter or have your parents permission.
- Prize is shipped directly to winner by Reviva Labs. Pammy Blogs Beauty is not responsible for items lost or damaged in mail/transit. Prize fulfillment is through Reviva Labs.
- To enter the contest, you must fill out Rafflecopter form below. The winner will be chosen randomly through Rafflecopter. In the event of technical error, Pammy Blogs Beauty reserves the right to pick the winner. Pammy Blogs Beauty will verify entries and will disqualify individuals with multiple entries or who have falsified information.
- The winner has 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be selected.
- Only one entry per person. With that said, you may earn extra entries by tweeting, liking on facebook, etc on the Rafflecopter form.
- Contest starts on July 6th, 2012 and ends on midnight August 3rd 2012.
1. Please see rules.
2. You must be a follower/Subscriber of this blog in at least one way to enter. You have multiple ways to follow this blog: e-mail subscription (see tab in upper right hand side of blog, Google Friend Connect (if you are on Blogger), facebook, twitter, Pinterest, Google+, BlogLovin, and Hello Cotton. The more ways in which you follow this blog...the more chances that you have to win!
3. Fill out Rafflecopter form below.
4. Answer question in comment form below: "What do you do to take care of your skin?"
5. You must follow Reviva Labs on twitter.
5. You must follow Reviva Labs on twitter.
For additional or bonus "entries":
- You can follow this blog in numerous ways (e-mail subscription, Google Friend Connect (if you are on Blogger), facebook, twitter, Pinterest, Google+, BlogLovin, and Hello Cotton ). 2 entries each!
- You can tweet about this giveaway (one time per day max). Please include a link back to this giveaway and @pammyblogbeauty and @RealRevivaLabs (one entry per tweet)
- Do a Blog Post about this giveaway (must include a link back to this giveaway and giveaway photo/art): 5 entries
Thanks for entering this Giveaway! Most of all, thank you for reading and following my blog!
a Rafflecopter giveaway