Pure Ice's Diamond Couture collection is a limited edition release of 11 polishes which features densely packed semi-full coverage glitters. While the coverage on these is not quite full (like Sally Hansen's Gem Crush polishes), I am get pretty close to full coverage with 2 or more coats.
photo source: Pure Ice
- Sea-quin (moss green glitter)
- Hot-Rocks (black base silver glitter)
- Purple Rain (purple)
- Girl’s Best Friend (maroon)
- Party of Five (green glitter with green shards)
- The Family Jewels (gold shard glitter)
- Treasure Hunt (clear base with green and purple shards)
- Tinsel Town (blue glitter with blue shards)
- Silver Lining (clear base silver glitter)
- Material Girl (rose pink with pink shard glitter)
- Peep Show (blue)
Pictured Left to Right: Stop Flirtin, The Family Jewels, Seduce Me (such a sparkly silver/iridescent!!!), Call Me, Turn it Up, and Sea-Quin
Do you like to rock glittery nails? Do you paint just a bling finger or do you go for full-on glitter on all of your tips? Me? I like the full-on glitter effect!
Thanks for reading!