image credit: Laura Mercier
ct Runway All-Stars! Can you believe that another season of Project Runway All-Stars has come to a close? What a great season! What a great finale!!!
Just in case you are behind on watching your DVR (like I often am), I am not going to mention who the winner was in this post (just in case!). I don't want to spoil the surprise for anyone! However, I will feature the winning look...so, it might give you a "hint" as to who won. Just keep that in mind! Like I said, I don't want to spoil the suspense or surprise for any of you. :)
I really love all of the top final designers and would have been happy with any of them winning. This season all of the contestants just seemed to be so nice! I always like it when they get along and you can see that friendships have truely formed and deepened between the designers.
The finale featured host, supermodel Carolyn Murphy, alongside series judges Isaac Mizrahi, Georgina Chapman and mentor Joanna Coles, new Editor-in-Chief of Cosmopolitan. Liv Tyler and Margherita Missoni served as this week’s guest judges.
image credit: Project Runway All-Stars
On this week’s episode, “Go Big or Go Home,” designers were challenged to design six to eight looks in four days. OMG! That is just crazy!!! I really can't get over how talented these designers are! I mean, 6-8 looks in 4 days...that is just crazy-talk! I am amazed with the talent on this show!
- Prep skin with Laura Mercier Repair Crème ($95).
- Then, apply Laura Mercier Foundation Primer ($32) to ensure makeup stays looking fresh throughout the day.
- Conceal any redness and imperfections with Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage ($30).
- Prep eyelids using Laura Mercier Eye Canvas ($26) to extend makeup wear and prevent creasing.
- Apply Laura Mercier Matte Eye Colour in Noir ($22) and blend it into the crease and all over the eyelid.
- Next, blend Laura Mercier Matte Eye Colour in Truffle ($22) gradually to the brow using Laura Mercier Pony Tail Brush ($29).
- Use Laura Mercier Matte Eye Colour in Noir ($22) again, blending the colour lightly under the lower lashline.
- Line lashes with Laura Mercier Tightline Cake Eye Liner in Black Ebony ($22).
- Complete the eyes with Laura Mercier Faux Lash Mascara ($24) to add extra impact.
- Dust the apples of the cheeks with Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colour in Heather Pink ($24).
- Add the final touch by applying Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Lip Colour in Peche ($26).
As always, thanks for reading!!!