Sorry this photo turned out so dark!
Hello there dear readers! I am so happy that my e.l.f Cyber-Monday order finally arrived on Saturday. What a great sale (despite the super-slow shipping)! I got everything for 55% off plus free shipping. What a sweet deal!!! I mean, seriously, I love e.l.f....and its just hard to resist those deals sometimes! :)
Here is just a preview picture as I will be testing out these items over the next few weeks to review for you! I am super excited about the the "new" products such as the Studio Cream Blush and the Studio Cream Eyeshadow! Also, the Mineral Lip Glosses appear to be total MAC lipglass dupes (see colors listed below). This is my first time trying e.l.f. mineral glosses. So, I am ready to get "makeup-ing" with my new products! :)
Wow, that blush is *bright*, right? The texture is really strange!
So, here is what I got:
- elf Studio Cream Eyeshadow: Dawn
- elf Studio Cream Blush: Flirt
- elf Mineral Lip gloss: Fierce : appears to be a MAC dupe for Cockatease (which I no longer have)
- elf Mineral Lip gloss: Sorority Girl: looks like a total dupe for MAC Nymphette
- elf Waterproof Eyeliner Pen: Plum* OMG-tested this today...already LOVE it!!!!
- elf Waterproof Eyeliner Pen: Midnight (packaging states "new improved formula", but honestly never tried the old formula).
- Last, but not least: elf Studio Large Makeup Brush Holder (OMG-I am so excited about this!!! I really need a better organization system for my ever-growing brush collection)
Just tossed a few brushes in there to give you an idea.
I might need to get those plastic "beads" (I believe it is bean-bag filling?)
to make the brushes "stand up" better. I mean, them flopping over like this is
just not going to work, lol!!!
What did ya'll get on Cyber-Monday (or black Friday for that matter?). There were some great deals out there!