Jockey has created an illustrated dictionary of style solutions dubbed The Solutionary. With hilarious definitions to common style blunders, The Solutionary shares daily solves made possible by Skimmies.
- Friction Affliction: A bow-legged stride that aims to keep a dreaded thigh fire from ruining your day.
- Namaste-dry: For when the hard work pays off but sweating it isn't your style.
- ShakeDown: A classic move combines one part wiggle and two parts tug, brought about by all over static cling.
- FlashCycle: Trying to keep covered when an unexpected breeze picks up.
Just take a peek at my summer style! Skimmies not only save my busy-mom summer fashion dilemmas, but also give me the confidence to rock a great summer look! From eliminating FlashCycle to to preventing Friction Afflcition, my Jockey Skimmies® slipshorts were the solution! Here are some of my favorite summer outfits that are made complete with my Skimmies! I included both an "everyday" outfit as well as a date-night look.
- Original Skimmies® : Smooths like a slip, covers like shorts. Offers a smooth, polished look under fitted-to-flowing skirts and dresses. Our original design, available in short and regular lengths. Silky-smooth microfiber stretch fabric for smoothing coverage without restriction.
- Anti-static Skimmies®: Resists static and allows clothes to glide. Wear under pants or other cotton fashions and say good-bye to cling. Wide, flat leg hem for a stay-put fit. Targeted stretch zones flatter your natural curves.
- Wicking Skimmies®: Breathable mesh panels keep you comfortable and dry all day. Perfect for working out. Moisture-wicking, quick dry fabric helps prevent chafing.
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
1. Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
2. Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
3. Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
4. For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska). Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 6/10/2015 – 7/31/2015