I Bought It Press Samples Affiliate Link Blogger Ambassador
It is time for another Top 10 Tuesdays post! This time the Top 10 Tuesdays bloggers are sharing their Top 10 Eye Creams!
What are Top 10 Tuesdays?
Top 10 Tuesdays are a collaborative collection of Top 10 list posts across top beauty bloggers. If you are looking for a great idea list for products in a certain category, Top 10 Tuesdays is a post you should follow. We publish about twice monthly and the topic varies. I know I always scroll through the blog list to find out what products are trending across beauty blogs. Beauty Bloggers try out countless products. So, for a product to make one of these lists, it has got to be a good one! :)
Eye Creams are near and dear to my heart. My eyes are both my favorite part of my face as well as my "trouble spot". Why the trouble? I suffer from very dark circles (from allergies, heredity, lack of sleep, etc) plus my eyes are sensitive. On top of that, I am just about to enter my 40s (OMG!) and fine lines are starting to become a bit more apparent despite my meticulous attention to my skincare routine. I need eye creams that pack in anti-aging benefits, fabulous hydration, and brightening while still being gentle enough for my sensitive eyes and eye area.
Top 10 Eye Creams:
Needless to say, I have tried countless eye creams and have loved many. Some of these favorites are new and some have been used over and over for many years. It honestly is hard to narrow the list down to just 10! So, I am picking my top 10 from my current eye cream assortment (yes, a beauty blogger who tests skincare like I do, tends to have a ton of eye creams on hand). There are also many eye creams that I have tried that I am just like "meh" about...those eye creams do not even get kept. I pass those eye creams on to my friends and family for them to try. Sometimes something does not work for me, but ends up being loved by someone else.
Ok, I am rambling...here are my current favorite eye creams from my eye cream arsenal. I am currently getting or have previous had great results with all of these (lol, no, I am not using all of these at the same time!).
- Aveeno Positively Ageless Lifting & Firming Eye Cream: This light eye cream gives nice hydration and combats puffiness. If you are looking for a great "basic" eye cream, this might be it!
- La Mer The Eye Balm Intense: Works great at decreasing puffiness and smoothing fine lines. This eye cream is super pricey (I have been using a deluxe sample). However, if you can afford the high ticket price, the results are very nice. I don't think I will purchase a full size simply because I have so many other eye creams on hand.
- mybody Calm After the Storm Soothing + De-puffing Eye Cream: Be sure to check out my recent full review here! ;)
- Caudalie Premier Cru: I get such nice results with this old favorite. It lifts, smooths, and firms. I adore Caudalie!
- RoC Multi Correxion 5-in-1 Eye Cream: This is a newer product from RoC. It actually replaced the former Multi Correxion Lift by RoC (mentioned below). This new formula conains RoC's HEXINOL™ technology (and does not contain Retinol like many RoC products do). It hydrates, smooths lines, and combats puffiness and darkness. Plus, the prices is great!
- Kate Somerville CytoCell Dark Circle Corrective: This is actually the eye cream that I am currently using. I am absolutely amazed at the results! It has completely smoothed out my fine lines, has helped with brightening my dark eye area, is completely gentle, and has smoothed out my eyelids. I totally adore this eye cream! Another home run from Kate Somerville!
- RoC Multi Correxion Lift Anti-Gravity Eye Cream: I have been through multiple jars of this great eye cream from RoC. This exact formula and packaging is discontinued. However, I still wanted to mention it as I have a jar at home and I still love it. This product was replaced with the RoC Multi Correxion 5-in1 Eye Cream (see above). The new formulation has RoC's HEXINOL™ technology. Check out my full review here!
- Kate Somerville Age Arrest Eye Cream: Here is another great eye cream from Kate Somerville! Check out my full review here.
- Lumiere Bio-Restorative Eye Cream with PSP: This eye cream is amazing! It seriously takes years off of my eyes. It completely eliminates my crepy eyelids and smooths out fine lines. I get this eye cream from my dermatologist and it is the one that he specifically recommended for my eye area needs.
- Michael Todd Knu Anti-Aging Serum Eye Treatment: This product is actually an eye serum, not an eye cream. I layer it underneath my eye creams to give my eye area skin a boost. Like the rest of the Michael Todd Knu line (I am obsessed with the Knu facial serum, too), it magically tightens skin and erases fine lines. This is an amazing anti-aging treatment serum that works on everything from wrinkles and fine lines to bags and puffiness. I get fabulous results with this amazing Serum!!!
Have you tried any of the eye creams on this list? Did you like them or have good results? What are the eye creams that you like?
If you are curious to find out more Top Beauty Blogger picks for Eye Cream Favorites, be sure to click on the thumbnails below!!! :)
Thanks for reading!