These Daily Resurfacing Disks are so super easy to use! They are pre-moistened dual textured disks. When I say pre-moistened, I mean totally soaked with product (a good thing! I hate a dry wipe/facial round). You can easily remove your makeup, cleanse, and exfoliate with just a few swipes of the pad! Talk about a time saver!!!
My skin is combo-normal currently (combo-dry in winter and combo-oily in summer). I have no major lines or wrinkles yet. However, I do have some very fine lines that surface when my skin is a bit dry. Also, my skin is sensitive.
The exfoliation from this product has clinical results! According to RoC, the results are as follows:
- In just one week: The appearance of fine lines is reduced. Skin tone and texture is improved.
- After 4 weeks: Signs of photo-aging appear diminished.
- After 12 weeks: The appearance of wrinkles and pores is diminished.
First I splash my face with some water. Then I lightly use the smooth side over my eye area to remove my makeup. Then I use the textured side to lightly exfoliate my face. I only press very lightly and I move the pad in small circular patterns. The pads feel so cool and refreshing on my skin! Then I flip the pad over to the non-textured side, close my eyes, and gently wipe over the eye area. Be sure to be careful around this area as the solution can sting your eyes a bit. Just keep those eyes closed tight! Next I throw away the disc and splash my face again with water to rinse. It is that easy! My skin rinses clean and does not feel tight nor have a cleanser residue.
While I have sensitive skin, I did not experience any irritation from this product. The textured/exfoliating side is really quite gentle. These are not harsh scrub pads at all. Very gentle indeed! Note: This product is quite fragranced. So, if fragrances irritate you, then test in a small area first. While I would prefer this product to be a bit less scented, the scent is nice and not overwhelming.
- One jar contains 28 self-foaming discs soaked in product. The top of the jar flips up. I am amazed at how moist these stay! I have not experienced any of these discs drying out.
- You could potentially cut these discs in half to get more uses out of this jar. 1/2 a disc still has enough product soaked into it to use on your entire face. I just keep a pair of scissors next to my jar and cut before using.
- Retail price: $9.99 for 28 discs