Right now I am loving this set from Elizabeth Grand Skincare. This bath set contains Shower Gel, Body Lotion, and Body Scrub in the Island Coconut scent.
The set is packaged in a decorative box. This would be so cute for a gift (or a gift for yourself!). The bottles of lotion and shower gel and jar of scrub have a pretty floral/island theme print. Super cute! I like that the lotion and shower gel have a pump. These products would be great to put out for house guests as the products are lovely to look at and use!
The Island Coconut scent is a soft creamy coconut scent. While noticeable in the products and on your skin, it is not over-powering (nor is it headache inducing). It is a soft and wearable coconut scent!
- Island Coconut Body Lotion: Smooth as coconut milk, nourish your skin in one caress with this soft and creamy body lotion. Your skin will be left more hydrated and feel like silk, with the sensual aroma of coconut. This body lotion is on the thicker side for a body lotion. It is not nearly as thick as a body cream; but, it does have more thickness than most of my body lotions.
- Island Coconut Body Scrub: Unleash a softer, smoother and more even toned complexion with this gentle exfoliator, enriched with tropical extract. Polish the skin to a more velvety and radiant look. The body scrub is a thick salt-based paste in a jar. It has nourishing ingredients like shea butter and oils. This scrub leaves behind a very slight oil residue that keeps you moisturized. The oily residue sinks in and does not leave you feeling greasy (like many other salt scrubs do).
- Island Coconut Shower Gel: This serene shower gel leaves your skin cleansed and as smooth as coconut milk, letting you escape to the visions of sand and surf as you shower. I like using this shower gel with a big fluffy body pouf. The pearly gel is lathers well and smells great!
- The 3 piece Island Coconut set retails for $24.99. What a deal for 3 full sized products! The shower gel and body lotion are 8 oz and the body scrub is 10.5 oz.
- Available at Elizabeth Grant.