For those of you just joining this series, Reviva Labs is offering 6 months of skincare giveaways for Pammy Blogs Beauty readers. I am a huge fan of this brand. So, I am happy that some of my readers will get to try it too!
Reviva Labs is a clinically-based skincare company that is also environmentally conscious. The products are well-tested, researched, and results-driven. The packaging is non-descript and the items are most commonly found in natural foods stores; but, I have also seen Reviva Labs recently at Ulta and at my local grocery store. I continually get great results with Reviva Labs products. Curious as to some of my previous Reviva Labs reviews? Be sure to check out: Expectant Mama Skincare Review, Expectant Mama Skincare Review (part 2), Reviva Labs Gentle Smoothing Cleansing Gel, Reviva Labs Vit E Stick, and Reviva Labs Makeup Primer.
- Month Two (May): Tan Without Sun and Vitamin E Stick.
- Month Three (June): Collagen Fibre Eye Pads w/Myoxinol and Willard Water Anti-Irritant Gel; ideal for use after sun exposure to moisturize and combat environmental damage…has many other uses.
- Month Four (July): Light Skin Peel and Hydrogen Peroxide & Seaweed Soap.
- Month Five (August): Organic Day Cream w/Alpha Lipoic Acid and Cream Hydratante
- Month Six (September): Hyaluronic Acid Serum and TGF Beta-1 Cream.
"Tan Without Sun" Face and Body Milk: Review
I am so excited to finally be using self-tanner again!!! I avoided/limited using self-tanners last Spring and Summer because of pregnancy. So, I am thrilled to be able to self-tan again!
My skin is super-duper fair. I have a hard time tanning in the sun without burning. Plus, who wants all that sun exposure anyways? Not me! Skin Cancer runs in my family and I have lost a friend to Melanoma. Sun protection is serious business! Since I protect myself against the sun, self-tanners are really the only way I get "color". Self-tanners actually give me a better looking tan than the sun without the skin cancer risk and the redness and potential burning.
Tan Without Sun is a great self-tanner option! It is a DHA (Dihydroxyacetone) based self-tanner. DHA is the ingredient that interacts with proteins in your skin's surface to products a natural-looking tan in about 3-4 hours. Tan Without Sun can be used on your body or your face.
At first I thought that this was a gradual tanner. But, I was wrong! This is a regular strength self-tanner. With that said, the results are a light/subtle tan. I found that the color produced looks quit natural and not overly "orange" (this is a good thing! So many tanners turn me orange; but, not this one!). :) The tan produced lasts about 4 days and gradually fades.
Tip: For best results always exfoliate before use of this product. Your resulting tan will be much more even. Pay special attention to exfoliate the ankles, knees, and elbows. Also, I apply a bit of regular lotion to those areas before self-tanner application. Color tends to cling to those areas otherwise.
And now...on to the Giveaway Details!
The Prize: One winner will get the "Tan Without Sun" self tanner and the "Vitamin E Stick".
- USA only
- You must be 18 years old to enter or have your parents permission.
- Prize is shipped directly to winner by Reviva Labs. Pammy Blogs Beauty is not responsible for items lost or damaged in mail/transit. Prize fulfillment is through Reviva Labs.
- To enter the contest, you must fill out Rafflecopter form below. The winner will be chosen randomly through Rafflecopter. In the event of technical error, Pammy Blogs Beauty reserves the right to pick the winner. Pammy Blogs Beauty will verify entries and will disqualify individuals with multiple entries or who have falsified information.
- The winner has 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be selected.
- Only one entry per person. With that said, you may earn extra entries by tweeting, liking on facebook, etc on the Rafflecopter form.
- Contest ends on midnight June 1st.
1. Please see rules.
2. You must be a follower/Subscriber of this blog in at least one way to enter. You have multiple ways to follow this blog: e-mail subscription (see tab in upper right hand side of blog, Google Friend Connect (if you are on Blogger), facebook, twitter, Pinterest, Google+, BlogLovin, and Hello Cotton. The more ways in which you follow this blog...the more chances that you have to win!
3. Fill out Rafflecopter form below.
4. Answer question in comment form below: "What is your must-have beauty product for Summer?"
For additional or bonus "entries":
- You can follow this blog in numerous ways (e-mail subscription, Google Friend Connect (if you are on Blogger), facebook, twitter, Pinterest, Google+, BlogLovin, and Hello Cotton ). 2 entries each!
- You can tweet about this giveaway (one time per day max). Please include a link back to this giveaway and @pammyblogbeauty and @RealRevivaLabs (one entry per tweet)
- Do a Blog Post about this giveaway (must include a link back to this giveaway and giveaway photo/art): 5 entries
Prize fulfillment through
a Rafflecopter giveaway