Credit: Laura Mercier
This season of Runway All-Stars has a slight departure from the usual Project Runway regular season lineup with supermodel Carolyn Murphy as host, alongside All Star series judges Isaac Mizrahi, Georgina Chapman, and mentor Joanna Coles (love her!!! Her style is absolutely flawless!), the new Editor-in-Chief of Cosmopolitan. This week's guest judge was famous fashion designer Diane von Furstenberg.
For this week's challenge “Green Dress for the Red Carpet,” the designers had to create a red carpet look using fabric from AirDye fabrics (fabrics made using virtually no water or power! Cool!). As usual, the Laura Mercier makeup featured in this episode was amazing! I will not give away this week's winner because, if you are like me, you are usually a few days behind on your DVR TV Viewing. :)
· Prep skin by applying Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - Radiance ($32) to the entire face.
· Then blend Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 ($43) all over the skin.
· Conceal any problem areas with Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage ($30).
· Prep eyelids with Laura Mercier Eye Canvas ($26).
· Apply Laura Mercier Metallic Crème Eye Colour in Platinum ($22) to the eyelids.
· Next, dust Laura Mercier Matte Eye Colour in Ginger ($22) across the eyelids.
· Then, apply Laura Mercier Matte Eye Colour in Black Plum ($22) to the edge of the eyelids, blending inwards toward the crease and outer eye.
· Line the top of the eye with Laura Mercier Graphic Liquid Eye Liner in Black ($24).
· Apply Laura Mercier Eye Pencil in Black Extreme ($20) to the lower lash line.
· Add the final touch using Laura Mercier Faux Lash Mascara ($24).
· Using the Laura Mercier Angled Cheek Contour Brush ($45), contour the cheeks by applying Laura Mercier Bronzing Duo in Coral Bronze ($32).
· To complete the look, apply Laura Mercier Crème Lip Colour in Tangerine ($24).
Another treat for you? Here is an exclusive behind-the-scenes video featuring Georgina Chapman:
As usual, I loved this week's episode! What do you all think? Who is your favorite designer?
Thanks for reading! Hope you are having a great weekend!!!