Hey there readers!
Monthly/Quarterly sample box subscriptions sure seem to be the "thing" lately, or at least my thing lately! :) As ya'll know, I am a huge fan of Birchbox and New Beauty's Beauty Test Tubes. I mean, what beauty-lover doesn't love surprise boxes of beauty products delivered right to their doorstep! For me, these types of subscriptions are worth the cost just because it is a fun monthly treat! A present for yourself.
So, when I heard about the Julep Maven program, I immediately wanted to check it out...a monthly sneak peak box full of nail polish/nail care treats??? Sounds good to me already!
A bit about Julep:
So, have you heard of Julep? Julep is a company selling high-end toxin-free colorful and current nail polish as well as hand, nail, and foot care treatments. Julep is based out of Seattle and they actually have four boutique nail salons there. Their website offers a HUGE assortment of nail polish shades. You can even click by color family to view your fav colors. For you holiday shoppers, the Julep site also offers an assortment of gift sets.
Curious about the Maven Sneak Peek Box? Keep reading after the jump break for photos and my review of the American Beauty Sneak Peak Box!
Also, I have a special discount code for my readers: you can get your first Julep Maven Sneak Peak Box for only $5.00!
The Julep Maven Sneak Peek Box Program:
Okay ya'll, I know you want to know the skinny...what does it cost? What do you get?
The Skinny on the "Julep Maven" Program:
- Cost: $19.99 per month for the Maven Sneak Peek Box.
- What you get: Each box includes over $40.00 worth of products including seasonal nail polish colors as well as hand/nail/foot care items. Plus, you get some "extra" sample treats too (mine were foil sized samples). Here is the clincher: The products included in your box are full sized!
- Other: Besides the Sneak Peek Box, Maven membership has its perks: 20% off all Julep purchases, free shipping on all purchases, you earn credit when you get friends to sign up, and access to an online community.
- Options: I really like that Julep gives you some options when it comes to your monthly Sneak Peak Maven boxes. You can skip a month! Just go online and select "skip a month". Also, if you don't like what Julep selected for your box, you can request a different "shelf pull" for different products.
- Value: Julep polishes normally retail for $14.00 each. A Sneak Peek Box includes 2 polishes plus a full sized skincare product for only $19.99. For me, the value is clear. This is a great way to explore the brand! It makes the items much more affordable!
The Julep Maven "Sneak Peek" Box: American Beauty:
This "box" is actually a gift-bag shipped in a box. The gift bag is pretty cute and tied with a pink ribbon. The products inside are wrapped in pink tissue paper. So, it is like opening a "gift"!
What I got:
- Julep Polish (full sized) in Lindsay: A gorgeous black-ish deep dark red.
- Julep Polish (full sized) in Shania: A white-ish silver.
- Julep Facial for Hands Glycolic Hand Scrub: (3 fl oz full size tube)
- 2 Foil Samples: Julep Everyday SPF Hand Cream SPF 30 and Julep Glow OnAge Defying Hand Brightener
Well, as I mentioned in "The Skinny", this Maven box is a great value! The value of this box is well over $40.00 for a $19.99 price. For me, it is worth it for the polishes alone! But, there is a full sized glycolic hand scrub and some samples too.
These polishes are just perfect for the holiday season!!! I like wearing Shania on my tips (it goes with everything!) and Shania on my toes. The colors are so pretty. This polish wears and applies very nicely. I got great coverage with just 2 coats. Polish wears about 4+ days on me without chipping (which is better than average for me).
A discount for my readers:
I have a great discount offer for you readers!!!
Sign up now and get your first Julep Maven Sneak Peak box for only $5!!!
That is a $40 value for just $5 for your first box. Just use the code "PAMMYBLOGSBEAUTY" at the checkout!!!
Not ready to commit yet? Well, check back soon as I will be hosting a Julep Maven giveaway for one box! Giveaway will be posted within the next couple days! :)
As always, thanks so much for reading!!!