Not too long ago, my Hub wanted to find a new facial cleanser. So, of course, me being the product enthusiast that I am, suggested a trip to the mall. How fun to pick out something for him! Well, he decided that he wanted to try something from Kiehl's (and he has used some things from Kiehl's in the past).
Now, I think the Kiehl's store itself generally appeals to men. It has the old-fashioned pharmacy look and feel. Yet, this retro-inspired store seems very sleek and hip in our local upscale mall. Plus, no girlie frills, so it was no surprise to me that my Hub wanted to shop here! Even the lab-coat wearing salespeople inspire your trust. I mean, they even "look" like pharmacists, right?!?! ;)
After browsing and my vetoing many of the "Men's line" products that I felt were too harsh for my Hub's normal to dry/somewhat sensitive skin, we decided upon the Ultra Facial Cleanser. Well, let me tell you readers...it has been in our shower for over a month now. And, LOL, I just can't help myself, I totally love using it!
The Low-Down on the Cleanser:
- This cleanser contains a "sugar derived glycoside to thoroughly cleanse without over drying"
- Gentle enough even for my VERY sensitive skin.
- This product is highly concentrated. I mean, just the tiniest little smaller-than-a-pea sized drop will clean your entire face.
- At about $18 for a 5 oz bottle, this product will last you forever!
- I adore that it is unscented and LOVE that it is gentle.
- Overall, a great basic cleanser! Cleanses without over drying and does not leave behind any "residue" (I hate that!). Essentially everything someone might look for in a basic, no-frills cleanser.
- I am using it a bit "less" in this very cold weather as my skin is more prone to drying out (I mean, it is gentle, but not the gentlest cleanser that I have).
So, Shhhhh!!! Don't tell my Hub (wink) that I have totally stolen his cleanser (but, for real ya'll, he wouldn't even mind). I can't wait for my husband to try more products from this line so that I can test them too! :) tee-hee!
Hope you enjoyed reading!!! Do any of ya'll "steal" your Hub's items in the shower? Would love to hear! :)