Affiliate Link Press Sample
I could sure use a spa vacation! Who couldn't right? However, that is just not in the budget right now. So, I am all about having spa nights right in my own bathroom! You can easily transform your bathroom into a tranquil spa environment with some candles, ethereal music, and great beauty tools and gadgets.
Life can get stressful as a busy Mom of two preschoolers. Taking care of myself can sometimes be an afterthought. So, I really try to make a point of doing a spa-night at home at least once a week. Sometimes it is a long soak in the tub and sometimes it is just an evening shower with some luxury products, or great facial or body exfoliation with sonic devices, or a evening mani/pedi.
Beauty 360 (available at CVS/pharmacy) has some fantastic and affordable beauty tools. These tools are just what you might need to inspire a spa-night at home! I recently had the chance to try out the Beauty 360 Face & Body Sonic Skin Revitalizer and the Sonic Perfect Pedi. I am really loving these tools and they have been a great addition to my spa-night routine.
To find out more details about the Beauty 360 Face & Body Sonic Skin Revitalizer and the Beauty 360 Sonic Perfect Pedi, please click "read more" below!
I frequently rotate sonic devices into my facial skincare routine. They can really make a dramatic impact in the texture and clarity of your skin. Right now, I am loving this device from Beauty 360 as my shower body exfoliator! Plus, at $49.99, it is a very affordable option for a sonic brush. I like having a specific device that I devote to the body as I can just keep the body brush head on the device and store this device right in my shower for ease of use. I love the results that I get from this device! My skin is so soft and smooth!
- Dermatologist-tested cleansing device that unclogs pores and washes away embedded dirt and oil that can cause breakouts
- Makes cleansers two times more effective, and after just one use, pores and redness are 30% less visible
- Features low, medium and high settings with an automatic even-cleanse timer that prompts users to move the brush to another area of the face every 10 seconds for thorough cleansing
My feet need all the help they can get! I am somewhat prone to callouses and rough/dry skin on my feet. I need major exfoliation and mega moisturizing products to keep my skin soft and callous-free. Using this device has made a dramatic impact on my feet. It has softened and diminished my callouses. Love the results! Retails for $49.99.
- Rotating sonic brush head for feet that exfoliates cracked skin
- Includes a coarse callus softener to buff dry areas and a fine callus softener to polish and soften skin
- Features low, medium and high settings with an automatic even-cleanse timer that prompts users to switch feet after 90 seconds
If you are looking to add some affordable and effective beauty devices to your spa-night routines, be sure to check out Beauty 360 next time you are at CVS/pharmacy!