Affiliate Link Press Sample
Did you guys watch this year's MTV Movie Awards? There is no question, there were some great celebrity looks there! I am excited to be able to share with you one of my favorite looks from the evening: Cara Delevinge's look! She looked gorgeous and you can recreate her look by following the steps below. Keep reading to find out more about how celebrity makeup artist got Cara ready for the show!
Celebrity makeup artist Molly R. Stern loved working with the gorgeous Cara Delevingne to get her ready for the MTV Movie Awards. Stern shared, “The girl knows how to have fun, and encourage immense creativity. As always, working with her was a joyful blast!” Delevingne wore an incredibly tailored suit by Balmain, so Stern’s goal was for “her skin to reign and her eyes to pop while rocking a modern lip that separated her from the rest.”
- First, Stern began by prepping Delevingne’s skin using RéVive Intensité Moisture Serum Extrême ($365) followed by RéVive Intensité Crème Luster Day ($385). Stern shared, “I massaged them into her skin – these products are amazing.”
- Next, she sparingly applied NEW Laura Mercier Candleglow Soft Luminous Foundation in Vanille ($48) all over her face.
- To warm up her cheeks, Stern applied Laura Mercier Crème Cheek Colour in Praline ($26), followed by Laura Mercier Face Illuminator in Seduction ($44).
- Stern painted Delevingne’s eyelids using Laura Mercier Eye Basics in Peach ($27), then added a spot of dew using Jillian Dempsey Lid Tint Satin Eye Shadow Lid Tint in Lilac ($28).
- Next, she very tightly lined her upper and lower lash line using TRUE Isaac Mizrahi Liquid Eye Definer in Caviar ($24), a shiny black liquid liner. Then, she softly smudged the line using Laura Mercier Matte Eye Colour in Deep Night ($25), one of her kit staples.
- Stern curled her lashes and applied two coats of RIMMEL Lash Accelerator Mascara in Blackest Black ($9.99).
- To create Delevingne’s iconic brows, she painted on Laura Mercier Brow Definer ($22) for hold and dimension.
- Creating a bold pout, Stern swiped Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in Stripped ($20) onto Delevingne’s lips.
- Before Delevingne left, Stern dusted Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Foundation Powder in Shade 5 ($47) to set the look for her night ahead. Stern shared, “She left looking stunning. Shocker, I know, not sure how anyone could mess that up!”