Press Sample Affiliate Link/Referral link Blogger Ambassador
Hello lovelies! It is time for another Birchbox Box Opening! This time I am sharing my opening of their new and Limited Edition "Free for All" box!
So, what is this "Free for All" Birchbox all about?
Sometimes it's less about what is in your products than what isn't in them. That statement says it all. Often, less really is more when it comes to product ingredients and things that you are putting on and in your body. This collection of products is full of items that are Birchbox-editor tested, free of parabens, phthalates, sulfates, petrochemicals, and GMOs. Plus, many of these products are naturally-based with extracts of flowers, veggies, and fruits. Overall, this box just offers something "different" from the usual Birchbox...it is a box geared towards the Eco-conscious and ingredient-conscious consumer.
To find out more about this box including my "box opening" first impressions, please click "read more" below!
- The Limited Edition "Free for All" box can be purchased here on Birchbox
- The "Free for All" box is separate from the regular Birchbox subscription (if you are not a subscriber, please feel free to use my referral link to sign up! It is a great subscription. Subscribe to Birchbox)
- This box retails for $44.00
- Birchbox has a new Shop category: Ingredient-Conscious Picks: All products featured in the shop are free of parabens, phthalates, sulfates, petrochemicals, and GMOs.
Inside the Box: Box Opening:
- W3LL PEOPLE Hypnotist Eyeliner - 0.04 oz (full size! Retails for $16.50): I am always happy to get an eyeliner in a beauty box...especially a black full sized one! This is a standard black (ebony) pencil liner. I know it will be put to good use. Plus, I am curious about the brand. This is the first product that I have ever tried from W3LL PEOPLE.
- Alima Pure Lip Tint in Rhubarb - 0.13 oz (full size! Retails for $12.00): This is the 2nd Alima Pure product that I have tried from Birchbox. I really do like these pretty tinted lipbalms. They give nice color and shine. They have nice pigmentation and are just super easy to wear.
- eco-armour Shave with Benefits Shave Foam with Mint + Eucalyptus - 50 ml (travel size, full size retails for $18.95): Oh yay!!! I love eco-armour shave foams! I actually reviewed a couple of these on my blog a couple years ago and remember how nice they were. The eco-armour shave foams are so gentle and the scents are amazing. Plus, they have ingredients that actually make your razor stay sharp longer. I am super happy to have another bottle from them! The Eucalyptus Mint is my favorite scent from them! So minty and tingly on your legs!
- FEED 10 Pouch (pouch retails for $16.00): This "FEED" makeup pouch is a pouch that gives back. It has "FEED" and "10" printed on it...because the purchase of this pouch feeds 10 people! Yes, this is a company that created products to fight hunger around the world! So, no matter how you feel about burlap (personally, I am not a fan of the look or feel of burlap), you can't help but love this bag because of what this bag can do!
- Jurlique Purely Bright Radiance Serum - 15 ml (deluxe sample/travel size, full size retails for $58.00): Oh I love Jurlique! Glad to know that they are a "Free for All" brand. I have used this serum in the past and really do like it. Jurlique products are sooooo luxurious...from the super elegant packaging to the fabulous ingredients inside, I am guessing that you will love this serum, too!
- Karma Organic Spa Nail Polish Remover with Soybean Oil and Tea Tree Oil - 15 ml (deluxe/travel size, full size retails for $12.00): I am so curious about this nail polish remover! Nail polish removers always seem so harsh to me. So, a more natural or "free" option is certainly appealing. I have never heard of this brand. So, am excited to try it out! This formula is non-toxic, free of acetone fumes, and is cruelty-free!
- Løv Organic Tea (muslin tea bags in assorted flavors: Løv is Good, Løv is Pure, Løv is Zen, and Løv is Beautiful, a full size box of 20 bags retails for $14.90): I am a big tea drinker. So, I am always excited to see a few tea bags in my Birchboxes! The "Free for All" box has 4 teas from this line. They are all herbal and two are caffeine free and two are not. I can't wait to brew these! Yay!
- Shamanuti Activated Charcoal Cleanser - 30 ml (deluxe/travel size, full size retails for $36.00): Charcoal seems to be all the rage these days with skincare. So, I am looking forward to giving this cleanser a try. This formula works to purify and exfoliate sensitive skin.
What do you think of this Limited Edition "Free for All" box from Birchbox? Is this something you are wanting to get? How important are ingredients to you? There is no question, this box is a great value. Just add up the cost of each item if it was purchased separately! :) A great deal!!!
Thanks for reading!
Thanks for reading!