This "All Stars" Season has a new host: supermodel Carolyn Murphy. The judges for this season are Isaac Mizrahi, Georgina Chapman (how gorgeous is she!), and mentor Joanna Coles (former Editor-in-Chief of Marie Claire). While Project Runway is just not the same without fashion-wise Tim Gunn, Joanna Coles is amazing too. She has seriously the most fabulous style ever and is so pretty and sophisticated. The special guests this week were Rachel Roy and Mondo Guerra. I just LOVE Mondo!!!
Rather than Project Runway's usual L'Oreal sponsor, this "All Stars" season is working with Laura Mercier for makeup! As ya'll know, I am a HUGE Laura Mericer fan. So, I will be doing weekly "Get the Look" posts featuring the winning makeup looks from the show! :)
This week the contestants had to create two mini collections using attitude as a theme. I won't give away the winner just in case you haven't watched yet! I know I am always a few days behind on my DVR. :)
Here is how you can get the winning Makeup look!
· Prep the face with Laura Mercier Tone Perfecting Creme ($95).
· Then apply Laura Mercier Oil-Free Suprême Foundation ($43).
· Camouflage dark circles using Laura Mercier Secret Concealer ($22).
· Apply Laura Mercier Eye Canvas ($26) on the eyelid to create an even canvas.
· Next, brush Laura Mercier Illuminating Eye Colour in Gilded Rosegold ($24) on the eyelid and the inner corner.
· Then apply Laura Mercier Sateen Shadow in Burnished ($22) on the edge, inner eye and under the eye.
· To make the eyes pop, use Laura Mercier Kohl Eye Pencil in Brown Copper ($20) on the top lash line.
· Add the final touch using Laura Mercier Faux Lash Mascara ($24).
· Lightly dust Laura Mercier Bronzing Pressed Powder in Sun Bronze on the t-zone and cheekbones of the face.
· To complete the look, apply Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Lip Colour in Portofino Red ($26).
How do you like this season so far? Have you picked which designer is your favorite of the group???