Hello my dear readers! I was just recently tagged by G over at Noveau Cheap for this Top Ten Award! Thanks again to G for the nomination! I am thrilled to be included! :) Be sure to check out G's fabulous blog Noveau Cheap. Noveau Cheap is the place to find out about trends, new releases, product reviews, and sales for drugstore cosmetics!
So, how does this Top Ten Award work? Well, there are three things I must do to accept this award.
1) Link back to the blog that nominated me.
2) Nominate 10 other beauty bloggers.
3) List my Top 10 Favorite Beauty Products
What fun, right!
Here it goes!
My 10 Favorite Beauty Blogs:
It was so hard to choose just 10! (For some of my other faves, please check out my Blog Roll in my sidebar).
1) 15 Minute Beauty Fanatic
3) Tanya Burr
4) Makeup By Tiffany D
5) Prime Beauty
7) Pinkbox Makeup
9) Makeup Minutes
10) Gaby's Beauty Blog
My Top 10 Beauty Products:
(again, very hard to pick just 10!)
1) Mascara: Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara-Love this! Never smudges, wears great, good separation. HG Status!
2) Powder Foundation: MAC Studio Fix in NC 15: I can't live without this! Great match for my skintone.
3) Liquid Foundation: NARS Sheer Glow in Siberia. A perfect match for my skin. Love the finish!
4) High End Eye Shadow Palette: Urban Decay Naked Palette: As a neutrals girl, this is the perfect palette for me! The quality of the shadows is amazing, the palette is sleek and compact, and the shades included are perfect for a variety of neutral looks! Love it!
5) Drugstore Eye Shadow: Wet n Wild Color Icon Palettes: I especially love the newer 8 pan palettes in Petal Pusher when I want some color (I *heart* purples and pinks!) and Comfort Zone for neutrals. The texture, finish, pigmentation, and wear of this shadows blows me away for the price!
6) Lipgloss: Revlon Super Lustrous: These are my current all around favorite lipglosses. Revlon does lip products so well! These glosses are glossy and moisturizing without being sticky. I have many glosses from this line and I love them all! I only wish there were more colors!
7) Bronzer: Cargo Bronzer in Light. I have tried a million bronzers, but always want to reach for this one. It is such a perfect bronzer for fair skin!
8) Eyeliner: Bobbi Brown Gel Liners: These were the first gel eyeliners that I ever tried. They are so easy to work with and they wear all day! Love!
9) Drugstore blush: Milani Baked Blushes (I especially love the shade Luminoso): These are high-end quality with a drugstore price! Fabulous pigmentation and a nice color selection. This blush wears ALL day! Lovely!!!
10) High End Blush: MAC (fav shade: Pink Swoon): MAC blushes are amazing!
Thanks so much for reading!