Hello there lovely readers! I am here with a "Use It Up Challenge" update!
Some of you may remember that back in November, I decided to start this challenge as a way to motivate myself to use up some of my products. I am running out of space in my bathroom and desperately need to get things used up! I am primarily focusing on hair products and "every day use" products. You know, the things that get daily use, but aren't often raved about as they might not be new nor exciting. I am only buying new items when I am completely out of an item in the same category. Example: No new leave-in treatments until *all* leave-ins are used. Also, I thought this would be a great way for me to share some product-love for items that might not ever get their own review. Like, I love my Aveeno shave gel, but may not devote a blog post to it. ;)
Here are the latest "use ups"
- Aussie 3 Minute Miracle conditioner: What can I say, I have loved this products for years and have repurchased many times over.
- Aveeno Positively Smooth Shave Gel: LOVE this!!! I feared for awhile that this had been discontinued as I couldn't find it anywhere. I was so bummed! Then, it recently reappeared on the shelves with new packaging (larger size, slight "texture" on can, and the Allure mag "best of beauty" stamp of approval). I am so happy that this is back on the shelves at my local CVS! I am already ready to repurchase! Now, if only Aveeno would bring back the Positively Smooth Lotion! I used to love that!!!
- Redken All Soft Shampoo: Love this so much that I always buy in the liter size. See my Redken All Soft Line review here.
- John Frieda Sheer Blonde Spotlight Sleek & Shine Detangler: LOVE this stuff! This is the older packaging. I have about 3 tubes of this floating around my house and in my purse. I will never be without this stuff! Stay tuned to my blog as I will be reviewing this at some point in the near future. LOVE this!!!
- Sonia Kashuk Barely There Loose Powder: My HG loose powder. Have repurchased a million times. Again, this is the old packaging. Will do a review soon on the newly packaged item (as I already replaced this empty).
- Beyond the Zone Gettin Creamed Styling Cream: Have ya'll heard of Beyond the Zone products? Basically, it is a line at Sally's Beauty Supply that knocks off salon brands. This is a knock off of a Bed Head product (not sure which one). This is a great finishing cream for dry hair.
- Aphogee 2-step Protein Treatment: My heavily highlighted hair can't live without this product. It has "saved" my hair! See my previous review and Step-by-Step instructions here.
- Aveda Volumizing Tonic: LOVE this too! I have been using this for years. It is great for styling and giving volume to my bangs. Time for more!
What have ya'll used up lately??? Anyone else challenging themselves?