2011 Beauty Wish list
Well hello there my lovely readers!!! Happy 2011!!! As we know, when the New Year rolls in, we see a ton of product launches! Rather than share a 2010 faves list with you all, I decided to share with you what is on my Beauty Wish list for 2011. Not all these products are new releases, these are just items that I hope to purchase at some point this year! (photo sources are the links below each picture).
- The Z-Palette: OMG, I am dying to order this, and this will likely be my first big beauty purchase for 2011. What a genius idea! I am hoping to order 2 in the zebra print. How cute! I have so many single shadows floating around. Having an open-ended palette to organize all my various single pan sizes would be so great. Thanks to my old friend Lisa from MakeupAlley for recommending this to me! If any of ya'll have great depotting methods. Please leave them in the comments below as I will have a lot of depotting to do!
- Too Faced Naked Eye Kit: Oh my, this has been on my list for quite some time now. I thought the Urban Decay Naked Palette would satisfy my desire for this palette, but I am finding I am still drawn towards this very cool toned palette for creating every-day eye looks. I hope to purchase this very soon as well.
- Too Faced Classic Beauty Eye Shadow Collection: This is from their new Love at First Light Romantic Eye Collection for Spring. Looks so pretty! I have just been loving Too Faced Shadows, so I am sure this won't disappoint.
- MAC Shadows: Ya'll, I have a whole list in this area! I am looking to build my base collection of MAC "must haves" (mostly neutrals). Here are some of the shadows on my list: Cork, Sable, Patina, All that Glitters, Electra, Print, Smut, Naked Lunch, and Cork. Anything I am missing ladies? What are your MAC faves? No, I likely won't purchase all of these, but I would really like to add these to round out my MAC collection.
- MAC Blushcreme blushes: Especially Ladyblush. This just looks beautiful!
- NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Siberia: I have been testing a large sample of this and totally adore it! Will purchase very soon!
- The Tarte Jewelry Box Palette: WOW! This palette looks seriously amazing!!! Thanks to Emily Noel , one of my amazing followers, for her great YouTube review on this!!! If you haven't had a chance yet, you must check out her amazing YouTube channel!!!
- Chanel Bronze Universel De Chanel Sun Illuminator: I have heard good things about this! I have only tried a few products by Chanel, so I am interested in exploring this brand a bit.
- Illamasqua Cream Blusher (any color!): This looks so pretty. I would also like to explore this entire line as I have never tried anything by Illamasqua. What do you ladies like from this line?
- Sigma Complete Brush Kit with Brush Roll: I have so many stray/random brushes right now both high and low end. I would love to get a complete "kit". I hear that Sigma brushes are amazing quality at a much less expensive price point than MAC.
- Origins Brighter By Nature Serum: I used an entire sample of this and loved it. I am ready to purchase the full size and explore the rest fo the Brighter by Nature line.
- Stila Red Carpet Palettes: These look adorable. Plus, Stila is one of my fav brands!
- A vanity table! I have decided upon this one from Bed, Bath, and Beyond. I am budgeting for this purchase in February, so stay tuned for that! They are sold out online, but I am hoping to still be able to find one in the store!!!
- The new Wet n' Wild Color Icon Palettes!!! Yes, I am already stalking my Walgreen's in anticipation of their release. They look AMAZING from what I have seen online. Since I am such a Color Icon Palette fan, I am sure these won't disappoint. G over at Nouveau Cheap has gotten me totally pumped about these!
- Anything from the Sephora Hello Kitty Collection: Literally, I would love anything from this line as I am such a Hello Kitty fanatic!!! The packaging is so darn CUTE!!!
- The 88 Shimmer palette from BH Cosmetics or Coastal Scents. This has been on my list forever, but I really do hope to get it! :)
- Products from LUSH. LUSH has become one of my new fav brands and I am really looking forward to exploring more items from this brand in the new year. I am particularly interested in trying their soaps, toners, serums, and massage bars.
- Clarisonic: I am so fascinated by this device. It looks amazing, but honestly the price has been holding me back. I am a HUGE fan of my sonicare toothbrush, so a facial device from the same company must be good, right? Also, my skin does not require professional microdermabrasion, so I think this would be a great way to step up my exfoliation without going full-on microdermabrasion.
That was so fun making a wish list!!! I seriously doubt that I will purchase all the items on this list as I am on a budget...and after all it is a "wish" list! :) But, hopefully I will get some of these items bought and crossed off the list soon! :)
What are you hoping to get in 2011? Normally I don't post comments with links, but if you have created a wish list on your blog, please link it in your comments below as I would love to see what you are wishing for too!!!