Mac Vanilla vs. WnW Brulee
Hello readers! Just a quick post today to share my love of this eyeshadow single! This has quickly become one of my most used shades in my eyeshadow collection. The best part, I got it for $.50 during a 50% off Wet n' Wild (WnW) sale at Walgreens! But, even for $1, it is a steal!
My thoughts on WnW Brulee' Color Icon Shadow Single:
- This is my perfect My-Lids-But-Better (MLBB) shade! This cream colored shadow is just slightly darker than my natural skin tone.
- The shadow is matte and smooth (somewhat powdery, but applies very well). It is the perfect "base" shade for your eyeshadow.
- Works well as highlight/brow bone and inner corner color.
- Can be a great "wash" for a no-color look.
- Works great to blend out colors, lighten colors, or soften/blend out the line of a smokey eye.
- And, the best part...is the perfect "eraser" shade. You know, when you need to clean up shadow that has strayed to far outside of your eye area. Or to smooth out a corner.
WnW Brulee a must-have for every makeup collection!!! As with all WnW Color Icon shadows, the quality is great for a very low price.
Thanks for reading!