October 2010 Favorites!
Hello again dear readers! With having the day off today, I just couldn't resist doing another post! Here are my favorite items from the month of October. Some of these I have mentioned in previous blog posts...and some I will be reviewing in more detail in the future! So, in no particular order...
- Maybelline "Time for Wine" quad: Love this as an "everyday" quad. Applies nicely and just gives a great "not too made up" look for a casual Saturday or work.
- Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner: Eastend Snob: Great nudeish pink with purple undertones. I have been reaching for this frequently. Love it!
- Essence Kajal Pencil in Teddy: See my previous essence rave. This is my all time fav eyeliner pencil and I have used it almost daily this month!
- Too Faced Glamour Gloss: Pillow Talk: LOVE this gloss. This came from my Enchanted Glamourland Kit...and was probably the best "surprise" of the kit! It is a moisturizing lip plumper (super yummy sugar-cookie type flavor) in a beautiful sparkly nude. Absolutely beautiful!!!
- BeneFit Powderflage: I am continuing to love this! See previous review!
- Smith's Rosebud Salve: A classic! I am reaching for this more as the weather has turned colder. I keep it out on the counter in the bathroom or on my nightstand as I am constantly applying this lovely balm. I love the light rose scent. I put it on lips, dry spots, and cuticles.
- Proactiv Solution: Renewing Cleanser: As someone who does not frequently get breakouts anymore...I found myself not knowing what to do this month as I experienced a "hormonal" breakout. Luckily my Bestie stepped in and gave me her spare bottle! I used this 2x last week and it completely cleared up my minor breakouts. This may be a new love for me! I am certainly going to use it whenever I have "problem issues". It might be too harsh for frequent use...but, man! did it clear up my skin last week!
- Twilight Woods Body Splash and Triple Moisture Cream: I am totally loving this for Fall. Please see my previous review! For work, I don't like wearing "heavy" perfume as there are people with migraines, etc at work...so, I keep perfume for the weekends and evenings...and scented body splash/body creams for work. I love this Twilight Woods scent (and I love *Twilight*, tee-hee!). I keep the travel sized body splash in my purse for freshening up during the workday!
- Michael Kors Perfume: LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this!!! It has a heavenly creamy gardenia type scent (I am not great at describing scents...but, love this yummy perfume!).