Press Sample Affiliate Link Blogger Ambassador
Now ya'll know how much I love my beauty box subscriptions? Well, here is something different for you...a monthly subscription box...of natural snacks! Yes, a healthy-snacker box! What a brilliant idea. While I do pride myself with eating healthy, I will fully admit that my trouble-spot is with snacking. When I reach for snacks, I (hanging head in shame) like grabbing for something sweet like a cookie. The Naturebox Must Have Box from POPSUGAR is the answer to that! If you have this box around, you have will have a great assortment of tasty and healthy snacks to reach for. So, put down that cookie and check out that box! ;) (lol, I am talking to myself here too). This limited-edition box has snacks hand picked by POPSUGAR's editor Lisa Sugar.
The Scoop On Naturebox:
Naturebox is a monthly box subscription for snacks! For $19.95 a month, you get a big box with an assortment of healthy snacks (you can pause or cancel your subscription at any time). You get five different snacks in each box. You can either choose the snacks yourself or let Naturebox pick them for you. Plus, the boxes support Feeding America. For every box purchased, Naturebox donates one meal.
Inside the Box: Box Opening
So, how are the snacks? Delicious!!! I am super pleased with the snacks included in the POPSUGAR Must Have Snacks by Naturebox! Here are the snacks that I got:
- Blueberry Almond Bites: These are probably my favorite snacks in the box. Possibly because I really love both blueberries and almonds. These are tiny little squares of puffed rice with almonds and blueberries. My daughter really loves these, too!
- Lemon Pucker Pistachios: Pistachios are always a hit in my house. My husband and I both love them. These have a nice fresh and light lemon flavor.
- Seaweed Rice Pops: These are yummy little treats. They are crunchy balls with a slight bit of a sesame/soy sauce flavor. These are great if you are craving crunch.
- Dried California Peaches: It has been a long time since I have had dried peaches. I forgot how good they are. Dried fruit is great for sweet cravings. These are nice and chewy.
- POPSUGAR Must Have Mix: This trail mix was custom created just for this box! It is certainly my other favorite of these snacks. The mix has a nice variety of almonds, soybeans, corn, and cranberries. A crunchy and salty-sweet satisfying snack!
Great News: 50%!!!
For a limited time, the POPSUGAR Must Have Snacks by NatureBox will be 50% off! So, if this whole idea intrigues you, now is a great time to get a box! :) Click this link for discount.
Overall, I think that the Naturebox snack subscription is a great idea. With the POPSUGAR Must Have Snacks by Naturebox box, I know that I have some healthy snack options on hand...and I love that! As someone trying to lose that last little bit of baby weight (I had a baby 3 months ago), this box is going to have me eating more healthy and making smarter snack choices. Not only are these great snacks for me, but also I know that my husband and toddler will like these, too! Great snacks for the whole family!
I will fully admit that I am wanting to get a subscription to this box. Not only are the snacks healthy, but also I think that the variety will get me out of a "food rut"...you know when you tend to reach for the same food items all the time? I think this box will help me expand my possibilities for snacking!
POPSUGAR and NatureBox provided me with a complimentary POPSUGAR Must Have Snacks by NatureBox box. The opinions I have shared about the box are my own, and POPSUGAR and NatureBox did not tell me what to say or how to say it.