photo source: from Layla Cosmetics (PR)
photo source: Layla Cosmetics (PR)Layla's PR team recently scent me these two looks posted above. Do you want to try to recreate this manicure that Jessica Beale recently sported or a similar look? Try using a matte finish polish like Layla's NEW Soft Touch (matte textured polish) for the base and a shiny finish polish like Layla's Ceramics Effect to create this unique nail look.
What are Soft Effect polishes?
Layla's Soft Effect polishes are matte textured polishes. They have a slightly gritty feel and are packed with beautiful shimmer. It is interesting to me how a polish can have shimmer yet be matte at the same time! This polish does this very well! It looks shiny when it is first applied. It dries very quickly into a matte finish.
- Apply the new Soft Touch to a clean nail bed that has been filed down, no top coat needed
- Apply a second coat, we love Noir Black!
- Just to the tip apply the New Layla Ceramics Effect in Black Star
- Clean up any smudges with a q-tip dipped in remover
- Viola! Have a fun and funky “un” French Mani in minutes…no top or base coat needed!
I just love the elegant and subtle look of the "Un-French" Manicure! Plus, if you don't want to go "totally matte", this gives your look a little bit of shine while still rocking the matte trend.
Thanks for reading!
of the Layla polish
the OPI polish