Just a quick post here to let you know that my Target "Beauty is my Bag" Beauty Sample Bag arrived today! It seems to be the week for beauty sample posting! :)
If ya'll missed out on signing up for a Target "Beauty is my Bag" sample bag, be sure to keep checking (stalking) the Target website and Target facebook page for the next beauty bag. These seem to be coming out quarterly or one per season. The last one for Spring was a combo deal where you got one with a Target order. But, there was no purchase necessary for this one (or any of the previous bags besides the Spring one). That is right, this bag was totally free! What is better? The samples are just fab and the bag is totally cute! With all of the paid beauty sample subscriptions out there, it is nice to see what a nice bag one can get for *free*!
So, what is in the bag?
This always happens to me: I eagerly sign up for the Target beauty bag and then promptly forget about when it will even arrive (there is usually a 4-6 week wait). So, when it comes, it always ends up being a total surprise! Yes, I did a little "oooh!" squeal when I opened the mailbox today.
These bags are packaged so cute in a little target box! The bag sits right inside and is always perfectly stuffed with samples and coupons. Actually, this bag is worth it alone for the great coupons inside! So useful!
- The Bag Itself: The actual beauty bag is adorable!!! Also, it needs to be noted what nice quality this bag is (and were all of the previous Target beauty sample bags). After all of the cheap (and often stinky) MyGlam paid subscription bags I got, I have a new appreciation for the quality and cuteness of the Target free beauty bags! This one will be put to good use. It is a blue quilted zippered bag by Contents. Very nice! These Target beauty bags are really the perfect purse size.
- Coupon Book: This is a Target coupon book with about 14 beauty item coupons ranging from $1-$3 off on some of my favorite brands such as Neutrogena, Aveeno, Nivea, Pixi, Revlon, and TreSemme. I always take these coupon books right out of the bag and stick them directly in my purse side pocket so that I will have a coupon ready when I need one!
- TreSemme Split Remedy Shampoo and Conditioner: These are 2 deluxe size (1 fl oz each) screw top bottle samples. So cute!!! Also, I am thrilled to get these as I adore the Split Remedy line! I have these in full size in my shower. So, I will use up these samples on my weekend trip this weekend and then promptly refill them with Split Remedy for my upcoming beach trip. Perfect! If you haven't had a chance, be sure to check out my full review for this Shampoo and Conditioner here: TreSemme Split Remedy.
- Aveeno Smart Essentials Daily Detoxifying Scrub: Oh yay! I love Aveeno and I have never tried this scrub. Nice size deluxe sample: 1 oz. Can't wait to try this!
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock: This sunblock always gets rave reviews. So, I am happy to get this deluxe size 1.0 oz sample. This is such a nice little size for a pool bag for mid-day touch ups!
- Foil Samples: Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Peach Parfait and Garnier Fructis Color Shield Forifying Shampoo and Conditioner. I already own this lip butter. But, I can pass this little sample on to someone. It is just a foil sample. But, nice to try out the color! I know that some people were hoping for a full sized lip butter; but, I really didn't expect that from a free bag. The shampoo samples are nice for travel.
Last but not least, I have to say "Thank You" to Target! Target: keep up these great beauty bags!!! What a treat!
I have no affiliation with
Target. I just signed up for
this beauty bag when it was
announced on Target's