I am excited to be posting a new giveaway for ya'll! ABC contacted me to host this Giveaway in honor of the premiere of their new show, GCB on Sunday March 4th at 10/9c on ABC. They would like you to "Texify yourself with a GCB Beauty Kit" (as in Texas, not texting, lol...it took me a minute).
Have you heard of this show or seen previews? It looks cute and right up my alley! It stars Leslie Bibb, Kristin Chenoweth, Annie Potts, Jennifer Aspen, and Miriam Shor. Kristin Chenoweth is hilarious (I loved her in "Four Christmases"). So, I will for sure check this show out! I am a big fan of chick-flick type movies and this show seems to be in that genre.
Twenty years ago, Amanda Vaughn was the queen bee of Dallas, Texas. Now she's back, and it's payback for being an original mean girl. Will the good women of her hometown welcome her with open arms, or preach the golden rule while stabbing her in the back? Everythings bigger in Texas...even the drama
Check out the preview:
Don't miss out on the show's premiere on Sunday, March 4th 10/9c on ABC!!!
For details on the giveaway, prize information, and the entry form...please keep reading after the page break!
GCB is a deliciously fun, wicked new drama that shows that you can go home again... but only if you're ready to face the sins of your past.
Amanda Vaughn (Leslie Bibb), once the ultimate high school "mean girl," is forced to return home in disgrace after her marriage ends in scandal. Reluctant but desperate, Amanda has no choice but to turn to her mother, Gigi (Annie Potts), for help. Gigi, the quintessential proper Dallas socialite, wants nothing more than to have Amanda back and to give Amanda's two teenage kids a good southern upbringing. The problem is that Amanda is nothing like the girl she was 20 years ago and is hesitant about re-entering this world of opulence, status and salacious rumor mills. She is hopeful for a new start, but soon finds it's not that easy to escape your past in this tightknit community.
The women of Dallas are none too happy to see Amanda back in town. Carlene Cockburn (Kristin Chenoweth), once the ugly duckling, was tortured by Amanda in high school but has made quite the "assisted" transformation since. Now she has a picture-perfect, lavish life with a gorgeous husband, yet she still can't seem to let go of old grudges. Then there's Cricket Caruth-Reilly (Miriam Shor) whose boyfriend Amanda stole and later married. Cricket is now a tough-as-nails, successful businesswoman with a perfect marriage – at least so it appears from the outside. Sharon Peacham (Jennifer Aspen), the fallen beauty queen whose chance at the Miss Teen Dallas crown was snatched away by a malicious rumor Amanda started, hasn't really been the same since. Finally, there's Heather Cruz (Marisol Nichols), a bit of an outsider back in high school who has now become fully inducted into this twisted little social clique of affluent, sugary, God-fearing, steely women whose bark is as bad as their bite.
Official website http://abc.go.com/shows/gcb
Twitter https://twitter.com/#!/gcb #GCB
Send GCB inspired Someecards to someone you love (or love to hate) - http://www.someecards.com/gcb-cards
Visit www.GCBconfessions.com - Tweet #GCB to unlock exclusive content and be entered for a chance to win fabulous GCB prizes!
And now...on to the Giveaway and The Prize:
One winner will win the GCB Gift Bag which includes the following:
- Nail Polish
- Tweezerman Nail File/ Buff
- Lip Gloss
- Big Lash Mascara
- Faux Eyelashes
- Ms. & Mrs. Minimergency Kit
- Mini Designer Perfume
Prize Pack valued at $55. Prizing courtesy of ABC.
- To win, please enter the form below.
- Contest ends Friday, March 23rd at midnight
- Winner will randomly be selected through Rafflecopter.
- Winner has 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be selected.
- Only one entry per person. But there are a ton of options below for bonus entries!
- US residents only.
- You must be 18 or older or have your parents permission.
The Required Rules for Entry (for a total of one entry):
- Subscribe to Pammy Blogs Beauty through email.
- Please comment on this post: Tell me if you plan on watching GCB and please tell me what other shows you like to watch on TV.
- You may earn bonus entries by doing any of the below optional entries
- To enter you MUST fill in the Rafflecopter form below!
- Follow Pammy Blogs Beauty on Pinterest. (one entry)
- Follow Pammy Blogs Beauty on Twitter (one entry)
- Follow Pammy Blogs Beauty on Google+. (one entry)
- Tweet about this Giveaway (please include a link back to this giveaway and @pammyblogbeauty) (one entry) Only tweet 1x per day!
- Follow Pammy Blogs Beauty on GFC (Google Friend Connect/Blogger) (one entry)
- Like Pammy Blogs Beauty on Facebook (one entry)
- Follow Pammy Blogs Beauty on Bloglovin (one entry)
- Follow Pammy Blogs Beauty on Hello Cotton (one entry)
- Do a Blog Post about this giveaway (must include a link back to this giveaway): 5 entries
Thanks so much for reading and good luck if you entered! Don't forget to fill out the Rafflecopter form below! :)