Hey there beauties!
I am excited to post a new review and giveaway! What's even better? I have a Freeman discount code for all of you!
If you are interested in participating in the giveaway, don't delay entering as this contest closes a NOON EST on September 30th! I wish I could run the contest for longer, but Freeman has a deadline.
Have you ever tried Freeman skincare? It is a brand that I have trusted and used throughout the years. I love it that you can find good quality mask at the drugstore!
For my review, the discount code, and giveaway information, please keep reading after the jump!
What a cute giftset! This giftset is a hanging travel bag filled with Freeman products. Products include: Full sized Chocolate and Strawberry Clay Masque, sample packets of the Avocado and Oatmeal Clay Mask, the Peel-Off Cucumber Mask, a Freeman towel, and a Shower Cap and coupon from Pssssst! Dry Shampoo.
The Travel Bag:
This pretty pink canvas hanging bag is just perfect for travel. If you have never traveled with a hanging bag for your products, then you are missing out! I love these because you can hang them right on a hook or handle in the bathroom for easy access to your products. The bag features 5 pockets (one of which is a zippered pocket). I find that this size travel bag is nice for a weekend trip.
The Full Sized Product:
Chocolate & Strawberry Clay Mask:
A Chocolate & Strawberry clay mask? Yummy!!! Seriously, this mask smells so good that you will really want to eat it! This is Freeman's new mask. The clay and the strawberry extract helps to tone skin and diminish pores while the shea and cocoa butter moisturize your skin. A full size tube costs only $3.99!
How I use:
After cleansing with a gentle cleanser, I apply this mask all over my face avoiding the eye area. I let it dry for a few minutes and then I remove with a soft wet and warm wash cloth. My skin is left feeling very smooth and soft. I did not experience any irritation when using this mask.
This mask is great if you are looking for a little "luxury" spa treatment at home (for a very low cost!). I will continue to enjoy using this decadently scented mask.
- Sample of Freeman's Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask: Ooohh!!! I love this Mask! Honestly, I have used this mask off and on for years. It is such a great basic Clay Mask. Getting this sample reminds me that I need to pick up a full size next time I am at the drugstore! Love this! (.5 oz sample retails for $1.99)
- Sample of Freeman's Cucumber Peel-Off Mask: Now, generally I am not a huge fan of peel-off masks (as I don't enjoy that "peeling" sensation). But, this is a nice option if you care for that type of mask. It has a nice scent and will leave you feeling clean. Plus, I was able to pull it off in almost one piece. (.5 oz sample retails for $1.99)
- Pssssst! Dry Shampoo Disposable Shower Cap and $1.00 off coupon: I am a huge fan of Pssssst! Dry Shampoo (check out my Pssssst! review here!). So, it is great to get a coupon. I always need to pack a shower cap when traveling as I wash my hair every-other-day. So, I am happy they included this in the gift set!
- Freeman Hand Towel: This is a small white towel with the Freeman logo. I always like to lay a towel over the space where I spread out my cosmetics when I get ready. This towel would be nice for that use or for a gym bag.
I have a discount code for you! Get 25% off a purchase at www.freemanbeauty.com with the following code: BLOGGER25
One reader will win the same exact giftset that I reviewed! I am going to make this contest super easy for ya'll. Just enter in all your information in the form below (including your mailing address) and I will select a winner and have Freeman mail out your giftset!
- Please enter only one time.
- You must be a follower of my blog. Please state in the form how you follow my blog: Google Friend Connect/Blogger, Facebook, email subscription, or Twitter.
- Contest is open to US residents only.
- You must fill out form below to be entered.
- Contest closes Sept 30th at NOON EST.
Any other Freeman fans out there? Tell me what products you like!
Thanks so much for reading!