I am so excited to be reviewing Oka-b shoes! Here are the most recent additions to my growing Oka-b collection:
These are my absolute favorite everyday casual shoes. And, literally, I wear them everyday. While my workplace is professional, the attire is casual and flip-flops are allowed "if they look like you purchased them at Nordstrom's" (my boss's rule: "Look cute"!). So, if you want comfortable and cute, these shoes are for you! Especially in the 90+ degree Sept heat in GA!
Interesting facts about Earth-Friendly Oka-b shoes:
- They are made of 20% recycled materials
- They are eco-friendly
- They are recyclable! Just send your old ones in to the company and they can grind them up to make new shoes!
- The messaging footbed is based on the principals of reflexology
- They are made of a microplast material that resists bacteria and is very easy to clean: actually, they are dishwasher safe!
- The shoes smell like vanilla...seriously! It is some sort of by-product of their production. Even after washing and wearing, they are still vanilla scented! LOVE IT!
- The shoes are very resistant to dirt...so, go ahead and go for those white flip-flops...they really will stay white!
- Oka-b shoes are durable...I have been wearing this brand for about 2 years now and have yet to have a pair show any major wear.
- All pairs retail between $20-$40: Available online at their website shoesthatloveyou.comor locally in fine spas and boutiques.
- They offer both flat and wedge type styles in thong or slide styles.
Here is the pair that I wore today!
and here are some "surprise" shoes for Mom (thanks Kelly!)
Clearly, I could go on-and on about these shoes. They are comfortable and cute. They are appropriate for work as well as dressier occasions. Oka-b even has a bridal line. The Madisons are awesome because you can change out the ribbon to match your outfit.
Check out Oka-b's blog!
Opportunity for free shoes!
Check out the Oka-b website: www.shoesthatloveyou.com and the facebook page as they are doing a pair-a-month giveaway, and frequently offer discounts when you subscribe to their facebook page!!!
Thanks again to my friend Kelly for introducing me to these great shoes!