Affiliate Link Press SampleWho was your favorite look from the night?
I just adore Awards Show season!!! From the gorgeous dresses, to the glowing skin, the perfect makeup, and the gorgeous hair...I get so inspired! These celebrities really are living the dream. Plus, I love making my lists of movies and tv shows that I must watch. I certainly had some favorite looks of the evening. Mandy Moore and Priyanka Chopra are at the top of my list. These girls looked gorgeous! Plus, I am a huge fan of Mandy Moore's new show This is Us. So, I was super excited to see her on the Red Carpet!
I have the inside scoop from Laura Mercier on how Mandy Moore and Priyanka Chopra's stylists and makeup artists created their looks. To find out how, just keep reading! :)
Celebrity makeup artist Jenn Streicher created a “subtle but sexy, effortless but done” beauty look that complemented Mandy Moore’s glamourous Naeem Khan gown for the 74th Annual Golden Globe Awards. Below, please find the steps Jenn shared to create Mandy’s stunning look.
- To begin, Jenn moisturized Mandy’s skin with Caudalie's Premier Cru Elixir ($99). She waited some time before applying any other products, ensuring it had enough time to fully penetrate the skin.
- Next, she applied Caudalie's Premier Cru Cream ($158) to any areas of her skin that needed additional moisture.
- Jenn applied Caudalie's Premier Cru Eye Cream ($99) all around her eye area.
- Lastly, Jenn sprayed Caudalie's Beauty Elixir ($49) onto the beauty blender she used to apply her foundation. She shared, “it helps the foundation blend in so nicely and leaves the skin with a beautiful dewy look.”
- Jenn prepped Mandy’s eyelids by applying Laura Mercier Eye Basics in Linen ($27).
- To begin creating definition, she applied Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Rosegold ($29) all over her eyelids.
- Next, she used Laura Mercier Matte Eye Colour in Fresco ($25) and blended it into the crease of her eyelids, almost all the way up to her brow bone.
- Layering a variety of golden and copper hues, she applied Chantecaille Mermaid Eye Color in Copper ($34) on her lids, followed by Laura Mercier Baked Eye Colour in Terracotta ($25) in the crease of her eyes.
- Jenn applied the dark indigo color from the NEW Laura Mercier Editorial Eye Palette Intense Clays ($48) on Mandy’s bottom lash line, creating a very vivid, bold and dramatic look. From the same palette, Jenn applied the light gold shade all over Mandy’s eyelids.
- Again, using the Laura Mercier Editorial Eye Palette Intense Clays, Jenn applied the blue metallic color to create a subtle pop of blue to the corner of Mandy’s eyes.
- To complete her eyes, Jenn applied Ardell Lashes followed by Laura Mercier Extra Lash Sculpting Mascara ($26).
- Framing Mandy’s eyes, Jenn’s favorite part of the look, she applied Laura Mercier Brow Dimension Fiber Infused Colour Gel ($24) to her brows and filled them in anywhere that needed with Troy Surratt Brow Pencil ($25).
- Creating a flawless complexion, Jenn applied Laura Mercier Foundation Primer ($36) all over her skin followed byLaura Mercier Silk Crème Moisturizing Photo Edition Foundation ($48) in Sun Tan mixed with Ecru.
- Next, she used Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage ($35) to hide and skin imperfections.
- Jenn applied Laura Mercier Secret Concealer ($25) under Mandy’s eyes to neutralize any dark circles, then she set it with Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder ($25).
- To add a natural blush to Mandy’s cheeks, Jenn applied Hourglass Luminous Flush Ambient Blush ($38).
- After that, she used Laura Mercier Candleglow Concealer and Highlighter ($32) above Mandy’s cheek bones to “create an extra dewy and glowy complexion.”
- To complete her flawless complexion Jenn applied Laura Mercer Translucent Loose Setting Powder ($38) all over Mandy’s skin.
- Adding the final touch to Mandy’s look, Jenn gave her a “beautiful nude lip” by mixing Laura Mercier Velour Lovers Lip Colour ($28) in Embrace and Indiscretion. She dabbed on a bit of Aroused to the center of her lips, giving them a lovely “bitten” look.
Celebrity makeup artist Stephanie Brooke Barnes worked with the stunning Priyanka Chopra for Golden Globe Awards. Barnes noted, “We really wanted her eyes to shine , and for her bold, dark lip to stand-out. I work with Priyanka everyday, and it’s always a party!” Below, Barnes shares a detailed breakdown for how to recreate Priyanka’s look from the Golden Globes.
- To prep Priyanka’s skin, Barnes used ReVive Moisturizing Renewal Eye Cream ($150) under her eyes and Laura Mercier Infusion de Rose Nourishing Crème ($68) on her complexion to ensure her skin was hydrated for the evening.
- For light coverage, Barnes dotted Laura Mercier Candleglow Concealer and Highlighter ($32) in Shade 3 on Priyanka’s under eye area, on the bridge of her nose, and on her forehead. This not only evened any imperfections in her complexion, but also brightened her face.
- To create the perfect foundation shade match for Priyanka, Barnes mixed Laura Mercier Candleglow Soft Luminous Foundation ($48) in Maple and Amber and applied to the face for a lit-from-within glow. She then set Priyanka’s face with Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder ($38), ensuring her makeup lasted all night.
- For a stunning, glowy look, Barnes applied Laura Mercier Face Illuminator ($44) in Addiction and Seduction to Priyanka’s cheekbones.
- To create a “party” eye, Barnes first applied two shades from the Laura Mercier Eye Art Caviar Colour-Inspired Palette ($55), Copper and Sandglow, to the lid for a subtle shimmer. She then used the Editorial Eye Palette Intense Clays ($48), utilizing the Metallic Rust shade in the crease to shape the eye, and the Blackened Brown Clay right at Priyanka’s lash line to add drama.
- For added sparkle, Barnes layered on Stila Magnificent Metals Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow ($24) in Gold Goddess on the center of the lid.
- To finish the eye look, Barnes lined the bottom lid with Laura Mercier Inner Eye Definer ($25) in Black Gold, and lined the top lid with Laura Mercier Crème Eye Liner ($25) in Noir. To make Priyanka’s eyes pop, she applied a coat of Laura Mercier Full Blown Volume Supreme Lash Building Mascara ($26) in Black.
- Barnes noted that Priyanka wanted to do a bold, night-time lip for this evening’s Golden Globes, as the two hadn’t done a dark lip on the red carpet recently. To create this look, Barnes mixed Laura Mercier Velour Lovers Lip Colour($28) in An Affair and Seduction, for the perfect, dark berry lip.