Press Sample Affiliate Link Blogger Ambassador
POPSUGAR sent me this Must Have Box to try
POPSUGAR sent me this Must Have Box to try
November POPSUGAR Must Have Box: Box Opening!
It is time again for another POPSUGAR Must Have Box Box Opening! These boxes are so much fun and I just love sharing the box openings with you readers. I think that these boxes are a great way to try out new things that you might have never tried otherwise. We are all creatures of routine and habit. These boxes are such a fun surprise and a great way to get out of your routine and try out new things! Plus, it is like getting a little "present" in the mail each month. Who doesn't love that! ;)
I especially love the timing of this box. It is almost Thanksgiving and my Christmas shopping has already begun. While I am spending most of my time shopping for others, it is nice to get a little treat for myself in the mail. Plus, these boxes are great for spare gifts, too. If there are items in the box that I really don't need, they are beautiful enough to pass on as a gift to someone special. :)
The POPSUGAR "Must Have Box" Subscription:
Want to get an amazing curated monthly box from POPSUGAR? These boxes are so fun and a super special treat to yourself each month. Plus, they are packed with full-sized surprises (fashion, beauty, home, and more!) that you are sure to love.
There are a variety of Subscription plans available to meet your needs: Monthly, 3-Month, and 6-Month. The longer you sign up for, the more you save. The most you will pay is $39.95 a month plus free shipping. These are a great treat for yourself, or a "gift that keeps giving" for a friend!
Want to hear about what was inside my November 2016 Must Have Box from POPSUGAR? Please click "read more" below to find out!
This month's box certainly has a festive theme. Yes, it is the time of year for hosting and entertaining. So, I am going to put some of these items to use right away as I am hosting our family's Thanksgiving dinner next week!
Inside the POPSUGAR November Must Have Box:
- KENDRA SCOTT | Elanina Rose Gold Bracelet in White Pearl: This dainty bracelet has a sliding closure to help you find your perfect fit and its elegant rose gold hue will flatter any complexion. Pair the beautiful pearly bauble with a dress and heels for a cocktail party, or dress it down by stacking with your other favorite bracelets for a casual look. I just adore Kendra Scott jewelry. So, I was thrilled to find this piece in my Must Have Box. Plus, I have a major thing for rose gold. Not to mention, I have very small wrists and I appreciate the adjustability of this braclet. Honestly, I have never tried a bracelet before with this type of closure. Such a great idea! Retails for $50.
- PEHR | Chambray Runner Wine: Embrace the rich colors of Winter with this wine-toned runner, which is perfect for Holiday entertaining. Thanks to its simple, color block pattern and chambray-fringed texture, your tablescape Instagram snaps will look so elevated. Such great timing for this goody! I am going to use this for Thanksgiving dinner!!! I have a casual vibe going in my home and this is going to look perfect on my table. Retails for $44.
- STOWAWAY COSMETICS | Dawn to Dusk Palette: Complete with all the shades to create a perfect daytime look that transitions into the evening, this cruelty-free palette is a wallet-sized secret weapon that's anything but boring. Simply layer your creamy daytime colors with bold, buildable nighttime shades, and you will be ready to hit the town in a flash! Oh my, what a cute little palette. I just love the shades. Plus, it is fun for me to explore a new cosmetics line! Retails for $25
- AJ GOODS | Nest Wire Bowl: Wheather you use it as a key catch-all, as a fruit basket, ore even storing decorative ornaments, this gorgeously simple bowl will add effortless elegance to your home decor. Handmade in India, each bowl has a story before it even reaches your front door. Whats next for yours? Funny, I just purchased a new fruit bowl. So, this wire bowl is going to be my "bread basket" at my Thanksgiving table! Retails for $35.
- MERI MERI | Star Party Picks: You'll find yourself itching to host a dinner party thanks to these fun decorative sticks, which add sparkle to any appetizer or dessert. They'll definately be the star of the party. These are adorable! We are celebrating my parents 50th wedding anniversary soon and I am going to use these for cupcake toppers!!! Perfect! Retails for $8
- OOGIE'S SNACKS: Oggie's Gourmet Toffee Butter Popcorn: Indulge your craving for salty sweet toffee by snacking on this gourmet popcorn-you won't want to put it down! This addictive snack is the reason for the phrase "treat yourself" and is perfect for those chilly Fall nights where you just want to bundle up and watch a movie. Such great timing with this treat. My brother has a gluten-free diet and I like having GF-free treats on hand when he visits. Retails for $2.99.
Get your box now:
Coupon Code: Get $5.00 off of your POPSUGAR Must Have Box:
Just use the code SHOP5 to get $5 off your FIRST Must Have Box!
Overall, I really enjoyed opening this box! What a fun mix of festive items! What a great way to explore new brands and try out things that I might not have even thought of otherwise! There were some real stand-outs this month...the Kendra Scott braclet (swoon!), the Wire Bowl, and the Table Runner are winners in my book!
There is still time to get this box! Where to Buy? Get your box here! :)