Affiliate Link/Press Sample Blogger Ambassador
Beauty Sample Box! As a Total Beauty Blogger, I love having a chance to preview these collections for you lovely readers!!! You guys know me, I have a bit of a "thing" for Beauty Sample boxes, lol! :) Actually, Total Beauty has another special edition box this month! If you missed my post on the Total Beauty Pink Embrace Collection (a portion of the proceeds gets donated to Triple Step Towards the Cure), be sure to check out that post here!
The Scoop on the Total Beauty for HSN Beauty Sample Collection Box:
- The samples included in this box are HSN fan-favorites and were curated by the editorial team at TotalBeauty.com. This Collection will be released on Oct 31st 2013 at HSN.com.
- On November 13th, HSN is going to air a 24-hour live event where the Total Beauty editors and HSN will talk about these products and offer expertise and advice! You know that I will certainly be turning in!!!
- The Total Beauty for HSN Collection box will retail for $19.95 plus free shipping
- The Box includes NINE samples and deluxe size samples from the following brands: BeneFit, Carol's Daughter, Too Faced, Trish McEvoy, Wei East, Serious Skincare, M. Asam, Elysee, and Periler.
To find out what is inside the Total Beauty for HSN Beauty Sample Collection box and hear my first impressions, please click "read more" below!
Inside the Box:
- Benefit The POREfessional Pore Primer : I am so happy to see this product!!! I adore this primer and am excited to have a travel size version. :) If you haven't tried this primer yet, you totally need to. It is fabulous at disguising pores. That is actually my main reason for wearing a primer in the first place. So, I tend to reach for this primer for my t-zone area where my pores are large.
- Perlier Shea Butter Hand Cream: I have never tried anything from Perlier...so, yay! I am always in need of a hand cream and this generous deluxe size sample is the perfect size for my purse. This cream seems nicely thick and moisturizing (from my inital application as I write this post). The scent is slightly "old lady" but not overpowering. The cream feels non-greasy and leaves a nice sheen.
- Serious Skincare Glycolic Gommage Exfoliating Facial: Oooh! I am so intrigued by this product! Has anyone tried this? It is a glycolic micropolisher that is also a mask! I love these types of facial treatments (it reminds me of Kate Somerville's ExfoliKate, which I adore). I can't try this product out just yet as I am pregnant and avoiding Glycolic acid. However, I am excited to try this out after my baby boy arrives! :)
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara – Black: I will admit, the name makes me want to try it! This mascara makes some big claims: dramatic volume and length in one coat. Can't wait to see how it works for my skimpy lashes.
- Elysee YouthSpan Enviro-Shield Tinted Veil: This is an interesting and unique product. It is a tinted gel that acts as an alternative to traditional foundations. The universal color is supposed to flatter all skintones and types. It gives a sheer wash of color. It reminds me of some sort of ultra thin tinted bronzer and tinted moisturizer hybrid.
- Wei East China Herbal Intensive Eye Pads: My eyes need all the help they can get! These eye treatment pads look great! You get a sample packet of one pair of Wei Eye Pads. They are formulated for dark circles and puffiness. I am not sure what the ingredients are. So, I might not be able to try these until after my baby is born. Apparently there are 72 "potent herbs" included.
- Carol's Daughter Monoi Oil Sacred Strength Hair Serum: This is the only foil sample packet in the box. While I would prefer a deluxe size sample, I am still going to try it. :) I am just going to toss it in my travel bag for my next trip. I always use hair serums and oils. So, I am curious about this one!
- M Asam VinoLift Skin Tightening Cream: I will admit, I have never heard of this brand. So, I am quite curious. The cream feels pretty thick and rich. This deluxe sample pot should last quite a while!
- Trish McEvoy Eye Base Essentials – Bare: Last, but not least, an eye primer from Trish McEvoy! I am such a fan of her makeup line!!! So, I am excited to try out this primer! This primer is a nice skint one shade that evens out your lid and primes your eye.
As always, thanks for reading my dears!