Hey ya'll!!! Its that time again...time to talk about my favorite products for the month of January 2011!
As my blogging journey continues, I feel that I am "getting better" at picking out my monthly favorites! While there are so many products that I love, my picks for "Star Products" of the month are items that I have reached for, and loved, continuously over the past month.
I generally try to choose an item in each category (so, a blush, skincare, etc). But, sometimes I don't have a particular Star Product at the time (so not all categories will have an item listed). I don't want to pick something just to list it. I want true *stars* on this list: total standout products!
- GlyDerm Gentle Cleanser (see my full review!): As I continue to use this more, I love what it is doing for my skin! Great addition to the Skincare Routine!
- Glyxolix Elite Facial Cream (see my full review!): My dry skin has been loving this cream.
- Wet n' Wild Lust Palette (see my review!): This has become my fav of the WnW 6 Pan Color Icon Palettes. So pretty!!!
- e.l.f. Mineral Shadow (Elegant): This beautiful buttery champagne shade is so pretty as a wash of color all over the lid (on its own or paired with a crease color). I have been wearing this frequently and it is just so lovely, and so affordable!!!
- Prestige Total Intensity Eyeliner (Bold Brown): Love this pencil/gel liner!!! It reminds me of the formula of UD 24/7 Liners, but less expensive. This is a nice shade of brown. Glides on effortlessly and lasts all day with no smudging. My go-to liner of the moment.
- NARS Vanilla Concealer: This is an old fav which I have neglected until just recently. It is almost empty and I will certainly repurchase. It provides great under eye coverage in one easy step!
- Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Body Lotion (Sleep Lavender Vanilla): I keep this by my bedside table and apply every evening. I love the lavender scent. Smells soooo good!!! Plus, I love the "placebo" effect of using a "sleep" lotion before bed.
- Bath and Body Works Bubble Bath (Moonlight Path): I love taking baths in the winter!!! I have been loving the Moonliight Path scent for an evening bath. The scent is just very calming and rich for cold winter evenings.
- Clinique Long Last Glosswear SPF 15: I got this full-size GWP while Christmas shopping. I haven't used a Clinique gloss for years, and I am thrilled with the texture of this gloss. It is just a great basic sheer shiny pink gloss with the added bonus of SPF. I keep reaching for this, so I must love it!
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in 455 Paparazzi Pink: Revlon lipstick, where have you been all my life, lol!!! Really, you get such great quality with Revlon at a drugstore price! I purchased this lovely purple-pink shade on a whim because it was on clearance at the grocery store. I am so glad I did! It looks very pretty with my skin tone! It was hard to pick a star out of the Revlon lippies that are in heavy rotation for me right now, so stay tuned for an upcoming Revlon review with some of my other faves!
- Hakken Cuticle Oil (sorry, I forgot to include this in the picture as it is tucked away in my nightstand!): My cuticles have been in rough shape due to the cold weather and all the hand washing I do. I apply this every evening and it helps. Plus, the scent is so yummy.
- NYC Blushable Creme Sticks: (also not pictured, but had to include when making this list!) I can't stop using these. LOL, no matter what other blush I have. My NYC Blushable Creme sticks are the blushes that I reach for most often. I just love the textures and the shades.