Affiliate Link Press Sample
It is time for another Makeup Wars! This time the Makeup Wars bloggers are sharing their Holiday Beauty Wishlists! I love writing this sort of post. It is my chance to dream over makeup that I have been lusting over. Plus, I always get great ideas from reading my fellow Makeup Wars blogger's posts! Let's get right to it, shall we? Here is my list:
- Benefit Cosmetics Cheeky Sweet Spot Box O' Blushes: Um, hello. A blush palette filled with Benfit's famous boxed blushes? Yes, please! #1 I am a blush fanatic. #2 I *heart* Benefit's boxed blushes. So, this is a no-brainer for me. I want this! Even though I do have most of the blushes included individually, I still want this for the following reasons: I love traveling with blush palettes, I love the convenience of a palette, and frankly I just seem to love collecting blush palettes (I am a nut) and I am obsessed with Benefit! ;) Plus, how stinkin cute is it?
- Tarte Away Oui Go Portable Palette & Collector's Set: Makeup sets that have good travel or on-the-go implications are always a draw for me. This set offers so much convenience! With this set, you can customize your palette to take with you! Specifically, it contains 4 gorgeously coordinated and interchangeable eye and cheek palettes (16 full size eye shadows and 4 full size blushes), a collectable and cute plush palette case, 3 deluxe size lipglosses, and a deluxe size mascara. I love a set like this where every single item and shade included is totally wearable for everyday! This set is an amazing deal for how much makeup you get for the price! Plus, I love that you can just grab one of these little palettes and have a completely coordinated look. Such a time-saver! :)
- Clarisonic Pedi Foot Transformation Set: My feet need all the pampering they can get! As much as I would love to get a spa pedicure every week, it is just not in the budget nor do I have the time. So, I am all about easy home solutions for my feet. I am always seeking out ways to keep them soft and callous-free. This device looks amazing!!!
- Sephora Favorites Perfume Sampler: Sephora offers this every year and I have always wanted to get it! It is a boxed set of 14 samples of Sephora best-selling perfumes plus a certificate for one full sized bottle. So, you test out the perfumes and then can go back and get a free full size of your favorite scent with the certificate. Genius! It is the perfect fragrance gift!
- Formula X Paint the Town: This is an amazing collection of 22 nail polish minis! From glitters to nudes to classics...there is a ton of variety here! I love Formula X Polishes and this kit is an amazing value and a great way to try out a ton of shades for an amazing price!
Be sure to check out my fellow Makeup Wars Bloggers' Beauty Wishlists below! I know I can't wait to see! :)