Wow, time flies! Can you all believe that it is December already??? I absolutely love this time of the year...and love Christmas! :)
So, here are my Nov faves (in no particular order)...just the products that I have really been loving this month! :) I really couldn't pick just one eyeshadow this month for my list...
- Urban Decay Naked Palette: What can I say, this palette totally lives up to the hype. Great for neutral daytime looks as well as smoky looks for the evening. What a totally great palette!!! Honestly, I can't rave enough. Best. Palette.Ever.Period. I will be posting swatches and an extensive review very soon!!!
- Wet n Wild Sugar Plum Fairy palette (oops! forgot to photograph this one...no worries, I have a full review I am about to post about this in a couple days) Love, love, love *all* the holiday sets from WnW that I have gotten. I find I reach for this one most often. I, generally, have been loving purple shades lately! Purple is such a surprising "neutral"! You can create a variety of looks with this one palette. So pretty!!! :) Stay tuned for my upcoming extensive review on this palette (with swatches).
- Wet n Wild Brulee Shadow Single: OMG...LOVE this!!! For me it is just a perfect MLBB (my lids but better) shade. Just ever so slightly darker than my NC15 skin. It is also the perfect blending shade. Great for "cleaning up" over smoked lines, etc. LOVE this. And, best part, I got this for $.50 on sale!!! I will never be without this shade.
- NYC Lippin Large Plumping Lipgloss (I think the shade is Strawberry Mousse? Its not listed on my tube?): After hearing Erin, one of my lovely followers, (EGHeartsSSC on YouTube) rave about this in numerous videos, I finally had to get it! It is just the perfect neutral peachy pink lipgloss. So easy to wear and goes with everything! It has a strongly medicinal scent (that I have gotten used to). It is nice and thick but not sticky. Good pigmentation. Love it! If you haven't checked out her videos...you must, she has great hauls and reviews...and just seems so sweet and natural.
- Maybelline Sweet Cinnamon Blush! This is another one that I heard about via YouTube (AllThatGlitters21: Elle). It is just such a unique shade...like a brownish pink/peach with an iridescent sparkle? Hard to describe! It wears as a lovely, slightly luminous, natural pink. I find that I have been reaching for this almost every day. Gives such a beautiful finish! Thanks to Elle as I probably would not have reached for this shade if not for her recommendation!
- Just did a review on this one (LUSH haul and review)! And, I still totally love it! It is a massage bar that smells divine (like cinnamon). It really, truly works to relieve muscle aches! And, it leaves you nice and moisturized. Highly recommend!
Hope you enjoyed reading! I know I am forgetting some things...but, I like to think of the "top" things that pop into my mind! :) What are your Nov faves?